Hello!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hello!

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:56 am

I see your temp went up today. I looked at your other charts and today's temp is your highest :) fxd for you!!

My opks are so close to being positive. I'm sure it will be by evening :) we've bd'd for two days now so hoping two more seals the deal. Lol
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:16 am

Hey! Just noticed yesterday's huge post didn't make it. Rawr!! That's a little frustrating.

I woke up vomiting this AM. Feel fine otherwise and haven't thrown up again, but tested BFN. Mild cramping.. sitting in my therapists waiting room... will come back later and rewrite my big post :)
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
DD- Indie(5) & DS- Dillinger(3)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:18 am

What did your temp do this AM?
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:35 am

Here's my chart and this morning opk

Well do you ever just throw up like that? That could be a good sign :rofl:

My digital is still negative but I'm sure by evening it will be positive. We did bd lastnight and will continue for a few more days. I'm kinda thinking my low temp day was a fluke bc it was colder in our house and I didn't sleep well.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (39.71 KiB) Viewed 484 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (107.81 KiB) Viewed 484 times
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:13 am

Yay!! Finally positive!! I feel like doing a little dance. Haha
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (83.16 KiB) Viewed 480 times
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:14 pm

So sorry for the multiple posts but I'm bored. Lol I'm cramping like CRAZY on my right side again. I must just cramp like this the day before o. I'm waiting on Luke to get upstairs so we can bd tonight. Cervix is way open and ewcm. My cervix isn't usually this open. Hope it's a good sign.

How are you feeling? Did you get sick anymore?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:13 am

Hey!

Turns out the other day that I had some kind of virus because DH and I both ended up super sick - like throwing up, diarrhea, the whole shebang! Feeling a bit better this morning, but DH still pretty sick. :(

So glad you finally got your positive OPK!! I'm sitting here thinking about what I will do or try different this coming cycle.

Now! To really catch up!

I love to cook, although DH does most of it. I've introduced him to some Southern cooking and he's a big fan of chicken and dumplings. People in the North really don't know jack about a lot of the things we pride ourselves with in the South... BBQ for example. Biscuits and gravy... people here have literally never even heard of collard greens... so some days it's like I'm on a whole different planet. LOL!

I have never had an HSG. I used to think I'd need one with TTC my daughter, but finally got pregnant with her after two years TTC, but the my son came so fast after I chalked up all of my past TTC efforts on my health at the time and being underweight. I am still just slightly underweight. I've had tons of various testing, which always comes back as healthy or normal, but alas I must admit I thought TTC this time around would be easier because I am so much healthier than I was when TTC #1. DH wants to wait until we have given it our all before continuing with testing for him. He is very adamant about this. He won't go any sooner to have himself checked out. He won't even so much as boost with Maca Root or anything until then either. It's a little annoying, but I'd be more annoyed if I didn't already have kids I suppose. lol

We had a crazy snowstorm yesterday and lost power twice. Luckily we don't have anywhere to be this weekend because we're pretty well snowed in again! Not sure what I'll do. Chores I suppose. ;)
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:30 am

Oh goodness I'm sorry you guys got sick. I hate stomach viruses! Throwing up is the worst! I understand your Dh is wanting to give it your all before undergoing any testing. What kind of Maca root do you take and how much. I'm considering it next cycle if this one doesn't work out.

I saw your temp rise again today. I'm sorry for the bfn :(

I love chicken and dumplings oh and biscuits and gravy! I love southern food. Living by the ocean do you guys eat much seafood?

You guys prob get a lot of snow huh? We have crazy weather here. Storms one day and freezing the next.

Well I was hoping for a beautiful temp rise this am but didn't get it. I didn't sleep good and had to te,p at 430 instead of my normal wake up time at 6. Maybe that was it. We will bd again just to be safe. Dh got his Mri results yesterday. He has a tear in the membrane surrounding the spine and several bulging discs. He has to go see a neurosurgeon now to see what to do. He has to go back to work today which he's not feeling up to. The dr didn't want to release him but he's running out of personal days and doesn't really have a choice. Can't live without a paycheck. Lol he does have short term disability but he doesn't want to use it yet incase he has to have surgery later.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:41 am

Oh gosh. How terrible for you guys. :( I can't imagine the pain he must be in - and having to go to work in that condition. That's awful!! It's good he's thinking ahead with the short-term disability. Is he on his feet all day at work? Urgh... seems so painful just thinking about it!

Seafood... yes. I LOVE seafood, but nothing in the shellfish department. I've also been introduced to things I've never had before living here, like smoked bluefish. OMG IT IS SO GOOD. DH actually hates seafood, which sucks for him considering he's been here his whole life. LOL!! I love fresh salmon and tuna. I also love sushi. :)
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:07 am

Dh just left for work feeling terrible. I feel so bad for him and he can't take pain meds and work safely. He is on his feet a lot and has to lift heavy stuff. I told him to go gauge up and come home if it's too bad. If he can't work then he can't we will deal with whatever happens.

I'm so aggravated I haven't o'd yet. Maybe I have and my temp just hasn't rose yet. I don't have as much cm as yesterday but it's still pretty watery. I sure hope my body didn't fear up and then just not o. I mean we had the best bd cycle yet. Go figure!

I love seafood even crab and shrimp. Not a big tuna fan but I love salmon. I've never had smoked bluefish. What's it like? My kids love seafood as well. My dad fixed them king crab legs for Christmas. My boys eat steamed oysters as well. Yuck!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:06 am

It's hard to describe the Smoked Bluefish Pate.. it's not very fishy at all. It kind of tastes like a chicken salad of sorts...

Hope your DH is able to get some R&R today! I hear mine stirring around upstairs now. It's freezing this morning!!

We were invited to watch football and have chili with some friends this evening. Unsure we'll go. Still not feeling 100%...
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:43 am

Well I still didn't get a great temp rise only .1. Although when I look back at my charts that's how my o starts out. Oh how I'd love a beautiful temp spike at o. I'm wondering if I have low progesterone. I just ordered progesterone cream and Maca root. I've read progesterone at 3 dpo can help with implantation. I'm going to use the Maca next cycle. Do you think I ought to use vitex too? I still have some. How much Maca do you take daily?

I can't seem to get good sleep when I need an accurate temp. I've had to temp at 430 instead of my regular 6am bc I wake up and can't go back to sleep. I went to bed at 12 lastnight. I woke up at 230 then again at 430. I didn't get up but went back to sleep a few min later. I think I may temp vaginally next month.

My Inlaws are coming over for Super Bowl. I hate football. Lol
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:38 am

Oh my gosh - you sound like me. I have been up since 3AM this morning and so that temp doesn't count for anything. I guess the bottom line for me right now is AF is still a no show and as of yesterday I was still testing BFN on Wondfo. I refuse to use one of my Clearblue Digis for this. I'm waiting it out... For DH's sake I hope I start in 5 minutes. :lol:

I take SOLARAY brand Maca. 525mg/Only ONE per day. I wouldn't take more than one.

Many people have many experiences with Vitex and it's the only herb backed with tons of evidence in helping women in every cycle of life and fertility/menopause so I trust it's long term affects. Rather I should say I'm trusting the effects it will have long term since this will be my third cycle taking it. It takes at least two cycles to build up in your system and you should also start them in larger quantities and taper down after a few cycles of it building up.. My first cycle I only took two a day, the second cycle 3 a day, third cycle 3 a day and I'm thinking of going back down to two again for a few cycles before going all the way down to one a day. They are 400mg each.

We are having another 18 inches of snow today..

and you are my new BFF because I, too, hate football. LOL!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:38 am

Ugh sorry you weren't able to sleep. I actually slept great last night. I slept from 1030 till 4 so I temped then. I am starting to notice that my temp is higher when I get longer periods of sleep. I put in an extra days temp to see when it said I o'd. It says I o'd on sat when I do that. I noticed my cm changed on sat and cervix firmed up so maybe that's right. I had the most cm on Friday though. I'm just thrilled I o'd!! Maybe my temp just takes its time getting up there. My left boob is sore. Weird. My left one is a bit bigger than my right. Dh always jokes that I have a teenage boob and an adult boob. Haha

I read for Maca to dose between 1500 and 3000. I think my pills I ordered are 725 mg. since I'm regular I'm afraid to take things in hopes they don't mess my cycle up. You know like when somethings not broke don't try to fix it. Lol

Are you having any symptoms either way?

Oh my gosh18 inches of snow!! I'd never get out of the house. So I cooked while Dh watched football then I went to bed and watched tv. My kids stayed with the Inlaws sat night and they came home lastnight. It's so quiet when they are gone. I don't know what to do with myself. So I have only one test left from last cycle. I think I'm going to try and hold out this month unless I have some noticeable symptoms.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:53 am

Here's my chart. If I put in one more high temp it gives me crosshairs for sat. If I change my settings to opk monitor it puts o day on sat. Thurs fri sat and sun were terrible sleep so hard to tell with not so accurate temps.
Attachments
image.jpg
(209.6 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart