Hello!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hello!

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Hey how things going? we are finally back home. Yay! I may not leave the house for a week now. lol what dpo are you now?

So I think this is going to be our last all out cycle of trying then going to NTNP. I'm just so over it. I can't keep spending a ton on opks, test and supplements and it's so emotionally draining.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:10 pm

I was looking at your chart . Do you think you could've o'd cd 13 instead of where you have it marked? Just wondering bc you had such a big dip on that day. You still had good bd schedule either way though.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Yep. Def looking more like CD 13 to me, too. I even got my normal post o cramping and am expecting that tiny 3dpo dip in the morning.

Hope all is well with you!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
DD- Indie(5) & DS- Dillinger(3)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:04 am

Okay so FF completely takes my line away if I put it in any other mode than advanced now. I *thought* I might have O'd on CD13 as mentioned last night... but I got another huge temp dip today! I'm not really sure what's going on. I'm going to keep the line in the same spot and just assume I O'd CD13. Do you think I could have ovulated twice?? LOL! I guess we'll see how it plays out. I've been very diligent with taking my temp at the same time. Even more so than usual! And the funny thing is when I temped this morning I felt hot. I wasn't expecting such a plunge when I plugged in the temp.

On a sad note, I swear I'm experiencing regular ol' PMS. I haven't been able to stand even listening to DH the past couple days. Poor guy.

How are you!? Anything new?
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Hmmm now I'm puzzled. Did you have any other signs of o? Maybe messed up due to travel. If you notice any ewcm or high cervix get busy just in case. Lol

Nothing new here. I have a cold and am exhausted. My youngest woke up at midnight lastnight throwing up. Ugh! Every 10 min till about 4 this am. I didn't put her back in her bed till around 530 bc I wanted to make sure she was done getting sick. It was rough. I never had a baby so young throw up like that. The first few times were just kinda everywhere but me and Dh got pretty good at being able to tell when it was coming and we worked together to get her over the bowl. That's hard to do with a 15 month old!! She'd fight us like crazy. I hate the stomach virus!!!!! I'm scared of it!! Lol I'm sure it will run through our whole house the next week. I've been disinfecting like a crazy person!

I'm sorry you are feeling pmsy :( I feel very aggravated and irritable today!! I could seriously eat someone today for a wrong look!!! Haha
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:05 am

I'm also blaming travel as the culprit. My temps aren't going up very much and all I have to speak of aside from possible CD11 O is CD 12 & 13 - I had TERRIBLE pain that lasted from the evening on CD 12 until well into the morning of CD13 around the left ovary. I wasn't sure then if it was delayed O or just a Corpus Luteum cyst. The only way I get a line is with advanced method and I'm not sure why I didn't get actual crosshairs. I've never only had a line... possibly lack of "pre-o" temps? :dunno:

Hope you all are feeling better today and you were able to keep the tummy bug at bay!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:57 am

Are you continuing using your opks just incase? Or can you reuse it after you got your peak?

Bel is feeling better. I'm not sure if she's still having diarrhea as she hasn't went today but so far so good. I think if anyone else is going to get it things might start to deteriorate tonight or tomorrow.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:29 am

Aw I'm glad she's feeling better. Fingers crossed it doesn't make it any farther than her!

I actually did use an OPK this morning after obsessing for a while. LOL! This cycle is really driving me nuts! My boobs hurt so I have no doubt O actually happened and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I am PMSing. I just don't know why my temps aren't higher. Maybe I will start to get a slow rise in the next few days! Beats me!

The kids are having lunch and then it's nap time. I'm going to see if I can't sneak away to the craft room for a while. I desperately need a breather.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:27 am

I know crazy charts can drive you insane!! Hopefully your rise will come soon. I hope you can get some relaxing or crafts in.

Well I have her bug although not as bad. Just diarrhea for me so far and a few stomach cramps but not feeling too bad in general. Just hoping and praying it doesn't get worse. We are trying to get our school routine back in check after being gone. So Isaac and I are doing math. Lol
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Finally got an even 98F this morning. Some cramping today. Crossing my fingers!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:14 pm

So when do you think you actually o'd? Have you been bding incase?

I've been pretty sick and my two older kids woke up sick at 3 this morning despite all of the disinfecting. I'm starting to feel hungry so I'm hoping I'm on the mend. Just Luke and Isaac are left. Hopefully they stay healthy!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Oh no!! I had high hopes you'd all make it out unscathed. HUnger is definitely a good sign!

I couldn't take it anymore and have been playing with my chart since my last post. I think it makes most since, enough to be comfortable with saying I DEF had to have O'd cd13. I overrode it and am sticking with it! Plus when I overlay my charts like that it's pretty obvious. Also puts my BD timing more optimal haha.

Ran out of maca earlier this week. Need to order more!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:45 pm

Hey! How are you all feeling over there? Going to make it out alive?

Temps exactly where they are supposed to be for CD 13 O. :)
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:28 pm

I think your chart looks similar to your December chart. Even if it turns out like that your bd is still good. You know your body best though and hopefully the crazy temps are just that, crazy. Lol

Well we've all been sick now. Dh got sick before bed lastnight and Isaac got sick about 130 this morning. They were the least severe of the bunch even though Dh moaned half of the night. Lol you know, men!! I feel a lot better, mostly normal except for diarrhea just like twice today. Abby is the only one that hasn't gotten the diarrhea. Stomach bugs are terrible. I'm so sore from throwing up and taking care of kids on top of that!! Thank god my older kids are good at making it to the toilet or bowl!! This will be a sickness to never be forgotten that's for sure!! I guess it's going around everywhere right now. I've heard of a bunch having it. Well on a lighter note Dh shaved his beard today and bel is so freaked out by him she just screams and won't let him near her. It's the most pitiful thing but kinda funny. She let him feed her a piece of chocolate but that's it. He looks 10 years or more younger!!

I've not noticed any side effects of the Maca or vitex yet. I'm taking 3 vitex a day with two Maca. I'll have to check on the mg. vitex is 400 and Maca is 800
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:32 am

My chart is still very much resembling my December chart! It looks so good until I overlay it and see that my other cycles are similar temps. :lol: Oh well..

Laughing at your DH shaving his beard. I bet he does look completely different! haha!!

So have a few things to report: have been exceptionally moody. Headaches that just started coming and going yesterday. Random uncomfortable shooting pains in breasts. The night before last I had major pinching sensations in the right side, assumed it was a spasm of sorts if not implantation. Yesterday/last night/this morning I've had major incontinence issues, which I've had pretty well under control for a while. Embarrassingly, I know it's not from filling myself up with liquids. My appetite has been out of control and I have been mean about it, i.e. if I don't eat fast enough I get super frustrated and grumpy. Been napping and/or avoiding napping some days.

I mean.. maybe really exceptionally bad PMS.. or pregnancy! Fingers crossed! I don't have any ICs to go through this cycle so I'm going to see what happens with my temp in the next couple days before I use a digi.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 30s