Hello!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hello!

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:33 am

Oh nice temp jump this morning!! Your symptoms sound very good :) you ought to go get some cheapies. A girl on here yesterday got a faint line with dollar store test and then took a FRER and got a nice line at 11 dpo.

I don't have much to report here. We are going to Luke's neurosurgeon appt today. Hope to find something out. I waxed my eyebrows last night and dropped my hot wax all over my bathroom sink and floor. I spent an hour and a half cleaning up that mess! Can't wait to see your temp tomorrow :)
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:20 am

:hi: Sorry I haven't checked in. I am BAD BAD BAD. You know how I was saying I have super bad PMS this go? Well I haven't been able to even put up with myself. And I haven't even been to sleep. I have literally been up all night like I used to in my early 20's and my mind is racing and not to good places! Ugh! My temp is a bust today for sure. I'm so frustrated! I've been feeling so mental, but yesterday all the way to now has been even worse than the worst! IDK how I'm going to make it through this. (Sorry, needed a vent)

How was Luke's appt?

Did you manage to get all of the wax cleaned up? I love my waxing stuff, but some big messes have come from little accidents with that! LOL! Also have very fond memories of waxing each other in beauty school. hahaha!!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
DD- Indie(5) & DS- Dillinger(3)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:28 am

Oh no I'm so sorry you are having a rough time the past couple of days. Try to take a little time for yourself and go do something for yourself if you can manage to get away. Pms and those type of feelings make my thinking quite irrational sometimes. I'm not sure why it's worse some other times. If you are pregnant I hope you don't feel like that during pregnancy. I hope you can get a good nap today. It's tough to function and be in a decent mood with no sleep. I feel for ya Hun. You vent all you need to if it helps. Do you think the vitex is starting to loose it's effects since you've been on it for awhile?

Luke's dr appt didn't go great mainly bc we didn't like the dr. His English was terrible and we could barely understand anything he was saying. He didn't address hardly anything and just told him he'd give him some injections in about a month!! We actually have an appt by accident with another neurosurgeon March 17. Our regular dr office sent two referrals in to see who would get us in the quickest so we ended up with 2 appts. I'm glad that happened now.

I did get the wax cleaned up. I do enjoy waxing people. Lol I always use to tell my mom I enjoyed waxing her getting her back from all the times she fixed my hair when I was little and pulled it.

So my mom is sick now and I had a text from my mil this morning and my FIL is sick too. I'm telling ya this was a nasty bug we all had. Mom watched my kids on sat but I thought we were over it and in laws were at our house on sun. Eeek I feel bad.

I temped day before yesterday but forgot today. Lol I'm just not feeling too worried about this month or whatever. I did do an opk yesterday and it actually had a little color. Maybe I'll o earlier. I'm good with whatever. I'm really enjoying not being so obsessed.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:00 pm

How ya doing??
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:16 am

Hey C! Only have a short minute right now, but wanted to excitedly announce that AF showed yesterday right on time for when I thought I O'd and my mood is feeling very much relieved. That was quite the psycho PMS for me! I'm going back up to 3x vitex a day. Still haven't ordered maca... might just puck some up at the health store.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:56 am

Aww I'm sorry for Af and the baaadd pms. I know it is horrendous at times. You got another cycle completed before I o'd again. Haha it will be this week. I'm not even stressing though. Just being chill and what happens happens. I've been doing one opk a day for a couple days and have a little bit of a line nothing to get excited about yet though. Since I've started the Maca and vitex I've had much more cm. maybe that's a good thing.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Well my opks went from a light line to almost positive this evening. I didn't have a great hold when I took it so it may be positive already with a good hold. We are going to bd in the morning. I told Dh to wake me up when he gets up. I'm not really worried about it being too late bc my cm hasn't really changed over to wet or ewcm yet. I'm cd 17 so a bit of an earlier o this month. Maybe the supplements are helping :)
Attachments
image.jpeg
(208.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:56 am

Hey!! I finally have a minute to catch up! :) Hope you're doing well. Saw your chart and BD and all - looks like O very soon for you!

I definitely think going down to two Vitex changed things up a bit for me[plus i just completely forgot to take my vitamins for several days bunched together last cycle] and have gone back to 3/day. LOL! I felt so crazy... it wasn't even like lashing out with anger kind of crazy. I literally couldn't stand anything about myself and everything I did was frustrating to me. It was awful!

That stinks that Luke didn't like Dr #1, but great that two appointments were made! St. Patty's appointment! Maybe it will be lucky :)

We have a busy week ahead. Today it's groceries and a few errands. We're going to start working in the summer rental cottage setting up the bedrooms and such. Last year an island business rented it out temporarily so it currently is setup with desks and not at all like a living space. I'm hoping by next week we won't have anymore nights below freezing and we'll be able to turn on the water and electricity to it and really clean it good. For now it's just lugging big stuff out and bigger stuff in. Our goal is to have it up and ready to rent starting May 1st.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:10 am

I'm glad you are feeling better :) I have noticed a difference taking supplements this month too. I have been calmer and I haven't had the bad cramping yet that I normally get around o.

Sounds like you will be busy getting your rental ready to go :) I need a good project to start to keep me busy. I'm so ready for it to warm up and lots of sunshine. These gray cold days really get me down. It's suppose to be almost 70 here for the next 10 days or so.

I got positive opks on ic and digital with smu today. We bd'd first thing. I really hope tomorrow is o day that way I don't have to stress about getting 3 days of bd in. I'm hoping today and tomorrow are enough and we can call it good. We over did it a bit last month.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:49 am

Oh I am very jealous of your near-70 temps! It's finally warming up here and by that I *think* we might hit 50 this week. LOL!! Just got in from errands and cleaned out the linens closet in the cottage. Going to start with washing all the towels and sheets! Tomorrow or the next day I am going to go in and completely empty the cabinets and go through the dishes and only put what people would need for a few days back. There's a lot of old pieces we don't want to end up missing or broken. :)
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Well it was 67 today and it was so nice. I love not having to wear a coat or put them on the kids. I absolutely love flip flops and can't wait to dig mine out!!

Good luck with cleaning out the cabinets. We rent a condo in Panama City beach in the summer and I love getting one with a well stocked kitchen. Lol I usually bring my own knives bc they are never good. lol most people probably don't care much since they go out to eat a lot. With 4 kids and one that's too old to eat off the kids menu it's very pricey for us to eat out every night!!

I feel strangely calm today. I have had zero cramping and that's really odd for me. My cm isn't all that great either. I've not been drinking well though. I know I will never sleep well the next few nights since I'm anxiously awaiting a temp spike. Why is that? I use to take benedryl but read that can hinder implantation. it's crazy I got pg 3 times no trying and doing everything I shouldn't and now I do everything right and nada. lol maybe I need to pick smoking and drinking back up. Haha just kidding.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:24 am

Hi!! Hope you've had a good week. Mine has been insanely busy. Things are definitely starting to pick up on all fronts over here. My ex and I had a showdown of an argument earlier in the week that our attorneys had to get involved in. Needless to say stressful! The kids go back in exactly a month from today and I am already getting both anxious and sad about it, but also trying to make the best of it!

Today we're going to take Astra(our puppy) to the beach for a walk. It'll be nice to get a breath of fresh air today!

Just made a big order of stuff for the rental cottage on Amazon. It's coming along nicely! The deadline I've set for us to have it ready is just before I leave for Atlanta(4/12). The listing goes live on 4/18. We're renting May-Sept. This week we're going to turn on the water and electricity and are going to schedule to have the internet/phone/cable setup toward the end of April. There is still a ton of furniture to move around and swap between the buildings.

Busy! Busy! I'm so happy winter is fading away!

On the TTC front I've started using OPKs this morning and am unsure what/if I will try anything new.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Sorry for the absence I got another tummy bug. Ugh! I'm better now but still trying to regain some energy.

I'm sorry to hear about the argument. I hope all is worked out. I'm sure that is stressful. Sounds like you've been very busy. It's almost o time for you right?

I put my thermometer up. I'm just not really feeling it this month. I'm either 4 or 6 dpo. I think 4 but Ff says 6 but my temps have been bad since I've not slept well. I'm just being relaxed and whatever happens happens. We go to NTNP next month and I've just accepted it.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:49 am

Oh no! Glad you're over the bug, but sorry it came back for you. That's rough! Hopefully it's not going to go through the rounds of family again.

Yes, I'm waiting to O any day. Got my second high reading on the monitor this AM.

I think it's good for the mind to put away the thermometer sometimes and I'm an all or nothing kinda person. If I miss days and my temp is wonky I am likely not to try too hard with that chart for the rest of the cycle. Then, of course, any time I feel anything later in the TWW I start wishing I had temps to obsess over. LOL!!

Yes - insanely busy here and still a ton of stuff to do. It's rainy today and I'm waiting for a big shipment of things for the cottage that won't be here til tomorrow so I'm just hanging around the house and doing minor chores.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Sorry I've been Mia for a couple days. We've been out and about and busy. I honestly don't even know what dpo I am. I've not really been thinking about it much lately. I've had some on and off cramping which really is pretty normal for me. I'm in a good state of mind whichever way this turns out.

Dh had another back appt today. They are starting him on physical therapy and injections. It's probably just a bandaid but they won't do surgery just yet without trying other things.

Hope all is well with you. It looks like you had your dip before o today.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend