Hello!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hello!

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:26 am

Yes that's a high temp for 330am. Hoping that's a good sign. Do you normally get Af cramps this early after o?

I'm getting so bored waiting on o!!! I swear the days are creeping by. I just have a hint of a line on my opks. Barely any cm either. I'm just bored bored bored. Lol I neeeeed something to do that's not laundry or cleaning and cooking. Haha
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Oh gosh, what a pain! I'm sorry you're still waiting to O.

I checked my past recent charts and 2/4 have had it. One thing that is new and super strong this cycle was that my boobs started hurting with ovulation and never stopped. Usually they start a week before AF.

Was feeling warm a few minutes ago and checked my temp and have a low grade fever of 99.83. Could explain my temp this morning, but chart also very similar to one of my Oct. Cycles. Hoping that's a good sign and I'm not legitamitely sick.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
DD- Indie(5) & DS- Dillinger(3)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Any weekend plans?

I'm cautiously excited to say I hired a lawyer today.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Yes I hope you aren't sick. Yay a for a possible lawyer. Do you and your ex get along.

Nothing really for the weekend. We have church sat night. Dh is off till Monday. We may take a day to go shopping or a movie. What about you all?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:03 pm

My ex and I mostly get along. We are friendly for sure. That's not to say we don't have our moments! His gf and I get along fabulously, which makes things SO MUCH EASIER. She has two boys of her own that are a couple years older than mine.

Tomorrow we have a couple of friends coming for dinner and a doggy play date. Since we have so much yard for them to run our friends come regularly with their young dog.. we have a 7 month old great dane. My 2nd dane... my first one still lives in my marital home with my ex and is an old lady now. :) other than that no plans. Hoping to sleep like a baby tonight
The past two nights have been rough! Fever seems to have gone away on its own since my last post... I haven't actually checked, just feel cooler.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Nevermind! 99.3.. oooh! I hope it's a good sign with all the cramping I had today!! Don't feel sick otherwise.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:03 am

So I made a really long post lastnight and went to submit and lost it!! I said forget it and went to bed. Lol I hope your not sick too. Maybe your lower temp today is implantation dip.

It's good you get along with your ex I'm sure that makes all much easier. Hope you were able to get some rest. Enjoy your dinner with friends this evening and your doggy play date :) we have a German Shepard and a yellow lab, 2 cats and a teddy bear hamster. My dd wants chickens and a horse but we can't seem to talk Dh into it. Lol

I slept so good lastnight. I did take a half dose of benedryl. My melatonin hasn't been working so good lately. I did have a bit of ewcm lastnight. Opks are still very light though.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:35 am

Hm.. I wonder if you'll have a long, drawn out anovulatory cycle.

I also want chickens and a goat so very bad. Also can't talk DH into it. I think he will cave on the chicks relatively soon, but is pretty dead set on no goat. Lol!

Not feeling too sick today and also got a little sleep from Benadryl last night!

I hope it is implantation. One thing I can say about my bbs is they are still sore, but also feeling very tight in the sides if that makes sense... not sure I'd describe them as heavy though.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:49 am

Gosh I sure hope not. I don't normally o till cd 18-20 so I'm not getting worried yet, but if I get to cd 18/19 without a positive opk then I will start to worry. I've always o'd late so it's normal for me. When I got pg with my last I o'd on cd 21 and got pg first try so I really think it's fine.

Yes I've thought about a goat too but they can do a lot of damage eating things they aren't suppose to and getting on top of cars and stuff. I can see my kids letting it out of the pin or something. Lol my friends had a fainting goat. It was hilarious every time a loud noise happened the goat fell over and fainted.

Glad you aren't feeling sick. My bbs never get sore. I'd prob freak out if they did! Even in pg I don't notice much change in them. Your cycle is going to be about over or bfp before I even o. Lol
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:43 am

I was just thinking earlier how I'll have 2 cycles in your one. Hahaha!!

Kinda bored today waiting around for company. Everything is already pretty clean. Clean enough that I'm not going to warrant going over it again before their dog is here.. lol. The REAL day of cleaning is tomorrow!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:25 pm

Hey!! How are your OPKs progressing? Any sign of the egg drop soon?

I've been on a rearranging mission today. Finally stopping for a little break before making my final touches! Not sure if I'm feeling anything peculiar today, temp dropped a little more, but when I compared to past charts I seem to always get a little drop there whether the temp before it was higher or lower.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:17 pm

Nope not much of a line on opk yet. It might just surprise me one day. Ff has me oing February 4 so I still have a day or two before it would be positive. The month I took vitex my opks had a line all month then turned positive like normal.

How was your evening with your friends?

My niece and nephew came home from church with us lastnight. They are 15 and 10. We are getting ready to take them home and go out for dinner.

We moved our leather couch out of the basement family room to our living room upstairs and moved the other downstairs. It's a nice change for something different. It's a tad lower than our other and my youngest a is just learning to climb so she's going to be climbing over it soon I'm sure. A fifteen month old for sure keeps you busy! Especially this one!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:01 pm

Aw that's nice! I miss spending time with my niece and nephew. They're 15 and 16 now... time really flies! When I spent time with them this past November my nephew had obviously hit puberty. I swear he was nearly a foot taller than he was last time I saw him!

Nice switcheroo! We moved couches around not all that long ago and even got rid of a sectional. We have three buildings on the property, have I mentioned that? So I'm constantly moving stuff between the buildings. Today I got the twin beds from the cottage and set up in the kids room. They've been sharing a queen because.. well because I was too lazy to do this move any sooner, plus had to get a new mattress set for one. Rearranged the bookshelf. About to completely redecorate their room I think. It's about time for an update.

Our little get together went well last night! The dogs were able to go nuts without worrying about kids getting knocked over and hurt feelings. Haha!! It seems like I haven't been as social lately as normal. Of course the winters here don't have a lot going on. Most of the shops close for the winter months and the population dwindles. There's something like 800 people in my town, not sure how many of those are year round, but I bet not many.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:29 pm

Sounds like you guys had a nice time. I've been the same about not being too social lately. I think a lot of it is the winter blues. It's cold and gray and most of the time it's just easier to stay home. Plus we live so far out in the country it's a huge trip to go anywhere. Lol the grocery store is about the only place I go during the week. Since my mom lives next door I usually leave the kids with her so I can think. We live in a town with 6000. I grew up here. All of my friends I grew up with have moved away though. We spend most of our time with family. We took the kids home then my brother in law called and said the oldest had a temp of 103. Yuck! I so hope my kids didn't pick it up. My youngest just got over being sick. My house is in desperate need of redecorating. We live in my gas house. She moved into assisted living almost two years ago. I was pregnant when we moved in so I didn't feel like doing a whole lot and now with bel, my youngest it's impossible to paint and do all of that with her into everything. She is by far my one kid who is into everything. I don't remember my others being so much like her. She's rebellious already. Lol cute as can be but definitely testing the waters!! My oldest is now taller than me, well that's not saying much bc I'm only 5' 2". Actually my 3 older kids are close to my size already. I'm sure they will all outgrow me in a year or so.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:18 am

So when are you going to start testing :)
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend