Hello!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hello!

Postby IslandMom » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:57 am

Ooh! Nice chart. Could very well have been Saturday with your cm, but you covered all your bases well! :luck:

AF finally arrived! About to see if I can't sneak in a nap. Getting up for good at 3AM just isn't playing out well for me today! Hoping I feel up to doing something later..
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
DD- Indie(5) & DS- Dillinger(3)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:01 am

Shoot I'm so sorry :( so frustrating. How are you doing? Hope you can get a good nap.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:17 pm

I'm okay. It's a little disheartening. I was so positive around O time even though we didn't BD as much as usual. This cycle I am Def going to be sure we cover all bases. I'm not too upset or anything. It was definitely rougher on me the first time around I think. I have hope just not a lot of patience. Lol!!

Was able to sleep a couple hours and relax a little. I'm crampy, by still not terrible and my period is so far not super duper heavy.. really liking the side effects of vitex! Haha
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:46 pm

I have months where it doesn't bother me a whole lot and others when I'm a complete mess. I'm glad your not having as bad pms.

I'm cramping a lot! I did lastnight too. Do you think I could've o'd yesterday? I mean thurs was my positive opk so that would be a way out if so. Just not sure why all of the sudden I'm cramping. I kept checking with opks since my positive and it was neg by Thursday evening. I'm worry since we didn't bd yesterday. I've tried playing around with my chart several diff ways and I can get crosshairs fri sat and sun just by manipulating temps a little. Since I don't sleep good and know my temps aren't accurate is going to make this month really hard to determine when o really was.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:37 am

Ugh! What a pain. :( I personally think you O'd Fri.. maybe late Friday night/Sat morning. I wouldn't think too much of cramping now. Pretty normal and not really a good indicator of anything at this point with no fertile CM and a hardened cervix. Probably just some post O cramping! I'm excited to finally get to be in your tww and hear all of your symptoms. LOL!! I hope this is your lucky cycle!

I woke up at 5AM. The wind and blizzard have finally come to a halt, but still expecting light snow today and tomorrow. Going to be too cold to even see any melting for the rest of the week.

I need to do some SERIOUS laundry today. Really hoping to hear from my attorney. Last Friday they were still working on the complaint and said they would run it by me before serving him. In some sick way I'm thrilled to sue my ex husband. I hope he's served in the next few days. I thought it was just the PMS. :lol:
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:14 am

Well you will be oing before my tww is up. Lol I did get crosshairs today. Says I'm 3 dpo. If I move one number .01 then it moves me to 4 dpo so who knows. I think I may try temping vaginally next cycle. I've had to switch my temp time to 430 instead of 6 bc that's when I started waking about 4 days ago. Ff is prob like wth!! I think she's confused!

It's so cold here today. It snowed like a millimeter lastnight. Lol I have to take Dh to dr today. Still no improvement.

I hope everything works out with your case. I have so much laundry to fold it's not even funny. I have no problem wasting and drying but folding is a whole diff story. Lol
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:38 am

I definitely recommend vaginally temping. DH will get over it. Luckily my DH has a Bachelor of Science so he doesn't think things like that are weird. It's all a very precise project for him. I like that! haha! Have you tried using a BBT Adjuster to see what happens when you change the days? I use this one sometimes: http://www.mymonthlycycles.com/bbtadjust.jsp?tp=mobile

I am the same with laundry, I can wash and dry all day. I hate folding, but def do it for fear of wrinkles. lol!

So far I have done all, but laundry. I filed my taxes, wrote the editor of the local paper and emailed the paralegal. I really hope to hear something from them today!

Good luck with the appointment today. I hope he's able to find some relief. :(
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:15 pm

:hi:

Hope you're doing okay!

Nothing to report really. Been super busy with general chores all day and was able to run some errands this morning! The temp is seriously going to be 9F in a few days. Yes NINE.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:38 pm

I thought I responded yesterday. Must've done it mentally. Haha fine here. Just waiting around. Lol I actually don't feel as antsy as normal and not even minding the slow going days. The waiting right now is more kinda like hopeful but the further I get and don't feel anything the more discouraged I get. I don't even have the urge to test and that never happens. It's cold here too but not 9!! I think it's getting down to about 11 at night and 23 during day. It's def too cold for me! So I started the natural progesterone cream. It's suppose to help build the lining of uterus and it's low dose so I'd thought I'd try it. My temps were higher this morning. Can you still not see my signature?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:51 pm

No, still can't see any signatures or anything. Going to contact a mod directly. Never had this problem. I thought about making another account to see if it was the same..

Not getting too antsy is good. Any less stress has to be better on the mind and body all around, right? ;)
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Here's my chart again. When I move things slightly I always get different results.lol one way will putting it oing sat another will put it on Friday and another will completely take crosshairs away. I have just left my temps as they were when I took them but I know they are off so who knows. What cd are you now? Is Af about over? When do your kids come back?
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (190.79 KiB) Viewed 370 times
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:55 am

Nice chart!

Just wrote up a post.. and it didn't post... unless I accidentally posted elsewhere.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:57 am

Will write it up again in a bit. About to get ready for the therapist and recycle center
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:29 pm

I'm only on CD4, but the worst part is over. I suspect I'll be ready to at least dtd just in time for Valentine's Day. I realized today that if I O on time and if I conceive this cycle my EDD would fall in the same week as DD's birthday. The kiddies will be back next week! My flight to go get them is Wednesday. I'll do one overnight Tuesday night, fly out Wednesday, do an overnight in Atlanta and fly back to Boston with the kids in tow on Thursday.

It's still going to be days until ex is served so hoping to get them before the Process Server shows up in case he would try to pick a fight with me about it or something.

How did Luke's appt go the other day?

I think DH and I are about to snuggle up and watch a movie.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:56 pm

There's lots of ladies due to o around vday. Someone said earlier hope everyone has a happy humping Valentine's Day. Haha glad you get your kiddos back next week. Hope he doesn't pick a fight with you :) so I stopped at the dollar tree awhile ago and picked up 10 tests. Just dollar tests. Everyone was staring at me. I wanted to say yes I'm the crazy one who thinks I may be pregnant and I like to test a lot just in case you all wanted to know!! Haha maybe next time I might actually do that! So I've had a little light cramping today and stuffy nose off and on. Dh took us out for supper. It was nice to get out for awhile. He still hasn't found out much of a plan yet. Still waiting to hear from the neurosurgeon. His personal day's end fri. He goes on short term disability then. Hope he's healed by time he has to go back. He quit taking his pain meds for a couple days just bc he hates the way they make him feel and he's trying to be tough guy. Lol I'm really irritable tonight!! I'm on my phone which I hate using on this site.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend