New Here

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New Here

Postby ladybugloves » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Hi all I'm new here. I'm 30 and I recently quit birth control. I was on BC for about 4 years. I quit BC So I'm really not sure whats going on with my cycle so I'm assuming I'm a 28 day cycle. I'm ovulating this week and whats strange is its from both ovarys. At one point I thought I was getting my period again. My period is like clock work. I'm just going to have to give it time to see how long my natural cycles are. So my left ovary felt like it was bruised plus I'm feeling cramping a twinges and pulling. My right ovary has been feeling like lightning strikes. So I have no doubt I ovulated from both ovaries. My husband and I have done the do 2 to 3 times a day everyday. All I know is I know it can take awhile to get pregnant. So I'm hoping that I'm pregnant within a year. I'm a huge fan of tea so I've been drinking pregnancy tea and raspberry leaf tea. If anyone is reading this try the raspberry leaf tea its great for women's reproductive system and especially the uterus. I have no kids and never been pregnant. I'm hoping to support you all in your journey and I'm hoping for the same report. I'm so nervous in this tww. I hope I get pregnant. I did a HSG exam when I was 27 and all is clear. I also did some blood tests that showed I was healthy. The next test I want to do is just get a status on my fertility since this is my first time actively trying. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. Good luck to all and tons of baby dust!
ladybugloves
Friend

Re: New Here

Postby Nuffy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Hey, I'm new on here today too and am 32 and my first month ttc. I've never been pregnant before either. I came off the pill 3 years ago and have had problems spotting 4-10 before periods so really hoping this won't cause problems. I'm currently 6dpo (I think) how about you? Are you noticing any 'symptoms' I've been weeing loads and had spotting 2dpo so not sure what's going on.
Nuffy
Friend

Postby ladybugloves » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Well currently I'm 5dpo. I've tracked my systems so far.

1DPO cramping pulling tingling. The cramping reminds me of AF. The pulling is low very low like the pit center of my uterus. It feels like my uterus is pulling inward towards me. DH noticed I was very emotional

2DPO left overy slight pain on left side felt like when you touch a briuse. Slight Cramps very wet.

3DPO gassy, sharp pain on the right side, UTI

4DPO wet, twinges from right side

5DPO sinus pressure, tired, lighting strike pain in my vagina last about 2 seconds. Cramping.

I know that some women feel implantation. So with you spotting it could be that. I hear it feels like pinching. So are you finding that your spotting in between periods? Have you spoke to your ob?
ladybugloves
Friend

Postby Nuffy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:28 pm

I've had two transvaginal scans and both showed everything was ok and no one is sure why I'm getting this spotting but said I shouldn't worry. I have acupuncture once every two weeks now and it seems to be improving slightly so fx.
1dpo I had real bad gassy pains and felt sick
2dpo I had two drops of red blood on liner after sex
3dpo I had frequent urination but no uti
4dpo I was really hungry and sleepy and been the same ever since
5/6dpo weird pains low down in stomach, acupuncturist said it sounds like pregnancy symptoms but wait to see if I get any spotting before getting exciting
7dpo well last night I had a really bad sleep. Was having nightmares and woke up with pinching pains in my right ovary.
Wouldn't 2dpo be too early for implantation?
Nuffy
Friend

Postby Trumom16 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:46 am

Hello guys,
I'm new here too. I'm 30 n currently on medication. Once I get a green signal from my doctor will start ttc again, May b that will b after around 3-4 months from.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 30s