New here!!! First post

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New here!!! First post

Postby LunaLovegood » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:25 am

Hi there,
This is my first post.I am 32, and I had a miscarriage following an unplanned pregnancy last December, and since last month we have been TTC again what will be our first baby. It's my second cycle, CD9 today. After the Miscarriage my hormones are all over the place and I find myself overanalysing symptoms and random pains that I have through the day. Any one experiencing the same?
I joined this board because I found the two week wait to be horrendous last month and thought that some peer support from now on might ease he struggle!
xx
LunaLovegood
Friend

Re: New here!!! First post

Postby Wishing_on_a_Rainbow » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:32 am

Hello LunaLoveGood, I'm almost in the exact same situation! We had a miscarriage last October. I have also been out of whack since then. We just started ttc and the tww is driving me crazy! I broke down yesterday and took a test it was a bfn (6 days before af is due) I knew that it could go either way and didn't get my hopes up. So I will wait to test on the 18th , that's the day I'm supposed to get af. Sending positive vibes baby dust and sticky dust! Good luck
Wishing_on_a_Rainbow
Friend

Postby LunaLovegood » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:02 am

Oh I completely understand that @Wishing_on_a_rainbow. My body also feels completely different after the MC. I don't know if it is my brain overanalysing everything, or that I actually have random twinges and pains all over the place. It is very disturbing and difficult to cope with.
Any news since then for you?
Baby dust xx
LunaLovegood
Friend

Postby Wishing_on_a_Rainbow » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:14 pm

Hey @LunaLoveGood!
I got af 3 days early, so I didn't have to test.
We are going to try again!
Any news with you?
Wishing_on_a_Rainbow
Friend

Postby LunaLovegood » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:14 am

No, I am waiting for my AF to come after 4 months of TTC. I am starting to think there is something wrong with me as when I got the MC we had an unplanned pregnancy.
This TTC business is getting the best of me. How did you get on this next cycle?
LunaLovegood
Friend

Return to TTC in our 30s