Feeling so down

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Feeling so down

Postby meliswaitingforbaby » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am new here. I felt like I needed a safe place to come and chat. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year and a half. I am 36 years old. I thought this month was the time, we did the deed on all the right days...but now I'm on CD23 and having some cramping and light spotting. I went to bed crying last night. I feel so deflated with every month the wicked witch arrives. I feel like I'm never going to get my BFP. I have no one else to talk to about this. I haven't told any family or friends we are trying because they would be too devastated if it never happened or they would be asking every 5 minutes if it had happened yet! I'm feeling so sad right now. Thanks for listening.
meliswaitingforbaby

Re: Feeling so down

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:43 pm

Aww, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time! This is definitely a great place to come and get those feelings of frustration and sadness out and interact with people who totally get it, 100%. Some other ladies and I just started a new buddy group yesterday, so if you'd like to join us on that thread, we'd love to have you! You can find us here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=245023 . I love buddy groups. They are a great place to just vent if you need to, about everything and nothing all once. I hope your day improves! <3
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC in our 30s