32yr ttc #2 venting

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

32yr ttc #2 venting

Postby mavisyupyup1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:40 am

Me and my best friend just both had a baby in 2012 and then both had a MMC last year. She, now 42, conceived again within a few months and this time it seems to be going great. Me, on the other hand, who's 10 years younger than her, is still trying and hoping and hurting. I am really happy for her, why the hell not? she wants a baby and she deserves a baby and this might be her last chance to have a baby. But am i jealous of her bump, her proud story of her shooting hormones has tranferred her into a different person? YES!!! Does it bother me sometimes she gets a little short and snaps? YES!!! but what i do except deal with it because i like her and i want her to be around in my life.

I am sitting here, waiting for AF to arrive today or tomorrow. I did not test this month but i can feel AF is on her way. I dont know what else to do. all the tests are clear. I use OPKs and temping. Clearly i am ovulating and clearly i have sex twice a day during my fertile window. What else should i do to get pregnant???
Baby boy 11/2012
TTC#2 since 11/2014
3/2016 Fertility Testing and HSG all normal
8/2016 BFP
9/2016 MMC @ 8wk and MVA
11/2016 Needed second MVA because of retained placenta
mavisyupyup1

Re: 32yr ttc #2 venting

Postby Brigerino » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi Mavis!

I'm probably not going to be able to give any earth shattering advice on what else to do because it sounds like you're doing all the right things I just wanted to say I feel your pain! A friend of mine & I had babies within a few months of each other 3 years ago & I'm now TTC #2, have been for a few months & she's just found out she's pregnant - unplanned & she's not sure if she's even happy about it as they're having relationship issues & money is tight so it's so hard for me wanting it so badly & her having it but not really being happy about it! Of course you can be happy for your friend but being a teeny bit jealous or envious is totally understandable! I would be (am).
Brigerino

Return to TTC in our 30s