TTC, 36, hypothyroid

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC, 36, hypothyroid

Postby Mimer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi guys! I am hypothyroid and 36 years old. I have no previous pregnancies. My thyroid has been testing normal since June of 2017. I had a rejection (very early pregnancy loss) prior to my thyroid being normal. My husband’s work takes him out of town a lot, so we’ve been able to try for 5 cycles, since normal thyroid. We use Stork OTC & digital ovulation. We put a minimum of 3 Stork OTC’s in 3 different days during every cycle. One day prior to digital ovulation ping & then 2 days after. My eggs reserves have tested normal and I have perfectly regularly 27 days cycles that are textbook. My naturopathic is going have me run a comprehensive hormone test next cycle. I was on birth control for many many years. We’ve been trying since February of 2016, but keep in my that my thyroid hasn’t been normal since June of 2017. My husband is a healthy 50 year old with a normal sperm count. Any ideas, feedback, or suggestions are appreciated. I would really like to conceive naturally, due to my very strong family history of cancer.

Blessings!
Mimer

Re: TTC, 36, hypothyroid

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:26 pm

Hello and welcome,because you only tried for a few cycles and your thyroid levels just got normal I say to try ate 4-6cycles natural with a very well timed intrercourse schedule and if that doesn’t help I think you should definitely see a doctor.
Natural,fertilaid,prenatal vitamins,folic acid,eat healthy surely things you already may know.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC, 36, hypothyroid

Postby Mimer » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:34 am

Thanks so much for the advice & encouragement. That’s what I am thinking too. There is so much information out there about thyroid function needing to be optimal for pregnancy, so I will make sure to keep taking tests & checking on it. As far as supplements & healthy diets. We both are very diligent about that. Everything’s organic & gluten free (because I am allergic to gluten). Thanks again & blessings! I’ll keep you posted.
Mimer

Return to TTC in our 30s