Venting -- preg people who complain -- ughh!!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Mzbooth09 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

I totally feel your pain!!!! Im soooooooo sorry you had to endure that! My BFF is expecting #2 and #1 is just over a year old. She was all upset a month or so ago about how they were going to afford two in diapers and that maybe having a second bundle wasn't the best idea....KNOWING what all I am going through. I politely informed her that I really wasnt the person to complain to, I told her I was sorry she felt the way that she did and hated that she didn't see God's blessing she has received without any problems at all!!! She appologized and hasn't said another negative thing to me since.

I think it is all about the hormones....I know that is cliche but I do believe its the honest truth...
Mzbooth09

Postby MrsR » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:39 pm

You might have a point about the hormones, but I also think a big part of it is that these people who conceive instantly (in my opinion, less than 3 months TTC is instant!), have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what it is like for us. However I don't feel the need to cut them any slack whatsoever. The universe has already cut them a giant piece of slack by the fact that they are pregnant. I personally have vowed to start calling people out on their whinging! And I'm TOTALLY surrounded by pregnant women - friends, colleagues, even when I take the garbage out of an evening it seems that at least 50% of the time there is a happy, pregnant couple walking past, or a mum pushing a pram! Aaargh!!!
MrsR
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Your First Baby