How Does Implanation Bleeding Look?

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How Does Implanation Bleeding Look?

Postby Swtshae » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Ok, so I'm in TWW land waiting to test on the 20th, the day I'm suppose to receive AF. Today I went to the bathroom and notice a very small amount of like a rusty color stain in my panties (I know... I know TMI). Could this be implantation bleeding/spotting? How did that look for your if you're had that in a previous pregnancy? We're not trying, but we're not preventing (so I guess you can say we're trying). According to my calendar today would be the day for implantation spotting. I just don't want to get my hopes up and turns out next week that I'm not at all pregnant.
Swtshae
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mblue » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:50 am

Well, it certainly could be, but based on everything I've read, IB is a) not actually that common (perhaps 30% of women get it) and b) different for everyone.

I never have spotting during my cycle but last cycle had a small rust-colored spot on CD28 (cycle ended up being 41 days). I was so hopeful, but I got nothing but :BFN: and AF arrived today.

The only thing I can recommend is don't get too stressed. I was testing every day and making myself insane last month, and it turned out to be nothing. Just relax and stick to your plan!
mblue
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Your First Baby