A week after missed period
100%
More than a week after a missed period
No votes

Total votes : 1

8 Days late...BFN?!?!?!

Postby Baby_Bumble_Bee » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:16 am

Hi,
I decided to join this forum to hopefully get some answers to some questions or to find others who have gone through the same things.

My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months now with no luck. This month however, I AM LATE!!! Which would be a good thing if it was accompanied with a :bfp: ...but it isnt.

My last period was 09/27/11
I am normally between 30-37 days cycles, and am now on CD 44 (longest cycles ive ever had). Last time I tested was when I was 5 days late and still :bfn:

I havent had any symptoms other than on the 28th very light pink discharge, only on the toilet paper when I wiped (only once and not enough to get on my panties), which made me think AF was possibly coming...but she never showed... and other than that just slight cramping (which feels more like ive done too many sit-ups instead of normal period cramps)

I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this...and if anyone has gotten their :bfp: late :) I just need to know if there is still some hope for me or if im out of the game this month.

Thanks!!
Baby_Bumble_Bee
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby elocin85 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:55 am

I am going through something similar. When I was 10-12dpo I was having very low abdomenal cramps and sore nipples and one day had a VERY LIGHT brownish/pinkish discharge that made me wonder if maybe I was going through implantation. I tested BFN on the following Sunday (1 day late). All my symptoms have gone away and I am now 5 days late. I am scared to test again cause I know I will be disappointed if I get another BFN. I know my sister in law told me that she was 14 days late before she got a BFP with her second child so there is still hope for you! :) Baby dust your way! Keep us posted!
elocin85
Friend

Postby Baby_Bumble_Bee » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Unfortunately, I didnt end up being pregnant :(

But as of today I am a day late in this cycle, so hopefully this will be my month!!!

Baby dust to you!!!
TTC for 1 1/2 years for baby #1 , DX: PCOS August 2012, Angel Baby, May 2011
Baby_Bumble_Bee
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Your First Baby