New to this!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New to this!

Postby kissamae » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:40 am

Don't know if this is the right spot to put this lol. Well DF and I decided we are going to start trying for our first (his second) in March after my 21st birthday! I'm super excited but one problem I don't know when I should stop taking the pill. Should I stop in Feb or in March? I had just started taking the pill in Nov. if that helps.
Is it difficult to try and conceive after taking the pill for that long?
Well I'm just super excited and have been doing tons of research on it and just started taking one-a-day women's with the folic acid that everything has recommended. Some suggestions or comments would be awesome! :D Thanks :jump:
kissamae
Friend

Postby TDarrow » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Just saw your post. I am on my way out the door but I wanted to acknowledge you. Welcome to what I have seen so far to be a fantastic group of ladies. When I get home and back on the computer I'll tell you a little about my situation when I was ttc my son. Get back with you soon. God Bless!!
Me: DOB 8-1-77 DH: DOB 3-7-79
DS#1: Born 11-10-04 BF'd for 7 months
DS#2: Born 12-26-12 BF'd for a lil over 13 months :-)
I love my family!!
God Bless!!

TDarrow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby kissamae » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Ok :) Will be waiting patiently :D
kissamae
Friend

Postby TDarrow » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:31 pm

kissamae,
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Been busy making cookies with the family. When I wanted to get pg my doc said to go off bc for 2-3 months so I could possibly get my cycle back to normal. All though you can get pg right after you go off bc and things are usually fine. Anyway I went off bc in November of 11-2003 and started trying in Feb 2004. By the grace of God I got pg the 1st try. I was 26 then. I'm 34 now. things were great as far as pregnancys go. I was the happiest ever. My son was born by c section on Nov 10th. The absolute best day of my life. My now DH and I are ttc my #2 his #1. This is our 1st month trying. AF is due around the 28th - 30th. Praying that things go as quick as they did last time but it is 8 years later and who knows what will happen. Anyway, that is my story. Hope it will help give you another perspective. There are a lot of fantastic ladies in the forum that can offer their experiences too that can help too. Keep in touch with what you have going on and I'll keep you posted with me too. :-) I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a BFP when your ready. God Bless!!
I love my family!!
God Bless!!

TDarrow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby kissamae » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks! Yeah I read somewhere that they want you to wait 2-3 but IDK if I would be patient enough to wait lol Good Luck! Hopefully :af: doesn't show her ugly face lol That would be a great Christmas gift :) Have a safe and happy holiday to you :) Will keep ya updated if anything new happens (March 25th will be around the time we'll be trying hopefully!!)
kissamae
Friend

Postby TDarrow » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks so much!! Good luck in the New Year with ttc. Keep in touch. :-)
I love my family!!
God Bless!!

TDarrow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Your First Baby