Feedback please!!!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Feedback please!!!

Postby Mzbooth09 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Hello everyone! Me and DH have been ttc for a little over a year and have been seeing an RE since September of 2010. I have done 2 cycles with 50mg of Clomid and two unsuccessful IUI's. The cycle before last we completed another cycle of 150mg of Clomid, also unsuccessful. This past cycle when I went in for my baseline appointment, the ultrasound showed two fairly large cysts on my R ovary. Had to go on a break. Went today for a new baseline appointment and one of the cysts had dissolved on it's own, the other one is still lingering around. My RE has placed me on BCP for this cycle and is considering combining Clomid and Follistim and using a trigger shot as before. We are not doing an IUI due to the costs involved right now.

With all this said, has anyone experienced anything like my situation? If so, please share. Sometimes I feel totally alone.
Mzbooth09

Postby Mzbooth09 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:11 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Me: 32-Amanda
DH: 35-James
DSS: 14
DSD: 12
TTC our #1 since December 2010

Mzbooth09

Postby DIAZW » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 am

Hi Mzbooth09

I don't really know much about your situation but DH and I have also been TTC for over a year and gosh - it is difficult! I live in a small town and there just aren't any decent Dr.s here, let alone OBGYNs so we haven't been to see anyone yet however I did start taking note of my cycle around April last year and then started charting everything (including BBT) since mid last year so only really around 9 months of watching exactly what was happening. When I go away in Feb I will be going to an OBGYN and then DH will get a SA test done and I will check hormones and everything. In the meantime I've been 'self medicating' :oops: but only as much as adding a multivit and more recently vitex to my daily routine.

The emotional ups and downs of TTC have been really hard, especially during the TWW, and I think it's the same for everyone, no matter what their situation. So even though I can't help you with what's been going on in your life I really just wanted to say hi and that I'll be around if you need someone to chat to.

I really hope that things work out for you. Sending you baby dust and :hugs:
ME (Di): 30 | DH: 31 | TTC #1
Went off BCP June 2010
Started charting June 2011 ~ short LP?
BFP March 2012 but MC @22DPO
IVF Cycle #1 - May 16.
29/05 14 Eggs retrieved, 9 fertilised - 2 transferred. Zero made it to freeze.
03/06 2x5day blasts transferred.
10DPO - :bfp:!!
15DPO - Beta 173 but... Started bleeding and spotting
19DPO - Beta 778 .... Still bleeding and spotting
21DPO - Beta 2117 .... Still bleeding and spotting but saw 2 tiny dots on scan. They're both still there
26DPO - Beta 11689 ..... Bleeding tapering off - saw one little sac on the scan and lining very thin. Stick little bean!

7w+1 - Heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

DIAZW
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to TTC Your First Baby