Newbie...

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Newbie...

Postby Missclaire86 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 am

Hi

I am new to all this but having read a lot of the posts on here over recent months I decided to join and become a part of what appears to be a brilliant community of like minded ladies.

I am 25 and boyfriend is about to turn 31. We have been doing the deed without being 'careful' for almost 5 years but haven't specifically been trying - more an if it happens, it happens approach.

Unfortunately when I was 15 I had appendicitis which went ignored by docs resulting in the appendix bursting and causing damage to my right Fallopian tube...I was advised that this may cause a problem but it also may not...so it's a wait and see I think.

We decided in September last year that we would start trying this coming easter however after much discussion over xmas we began officially trying this month.

There hasn't been a lot of dancing with no pants on however we did manage it a few days before O and a few days after so here's hoping!

I have started recording temp although have no idea really what I'm doing so any tips suggestions would be much appreciated. We are both taking supplements and I have a stockpile of OPK to begin using next month if this isn't our month.

AF is due on Friday so will keep you all posted.

Much love and baby dust to you all

Xx
Missclaire86
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsR » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:18 am

Hi Missclaire,

I'm new, too (and my husband and I love the name Claire, for a girl) :)

It sounds like you've got a pretty good plan there.

I would make sure you're taking folate if nothing else? I'm sure you are already!

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you! At least you can take comfort in the fact that at 25, you are at peak fertility age - technically it's 24 but same diff! I spent my twenties studying and have just turned 30 and been TTC for 6 months. Still young, I hope!

MrsR xo
Me: 31
DH: 37
TTC #1 since August 2011
Feb 2012: complete m/c @ 7/40

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
MrsR
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Your First Baby