Think this place might just keep me sane !

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Think this place might just keep me sane !

Postby CanNeverWait » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:46 am

Thank god for TTW !!! As my subject title says, this place might just keep me sane, so thank you !!! xxx We decided to start trying for our 1st baby over the xmas holidays so I stopped my pill (Mini Pill Noriday) on New Years Eve (after the festivities had ended :D )

Now for some reason I just thought if I stopped my pill I would get pregnant, after all I have spent the last 12 years of my life making sure I NEVER miss a pill through fear of getting pregnant, but after doing my research (you will learn to realise I have an obsessive personality) I now see that not only do I have to stop contraception but ALSO:

Work out when I am ovulating.
Make sure that when I am ovulating we BD baby making stylee.
Do a hand stand after BD.
Take folic acid.
Take extra vitamins.
STOP MYSELF FROM TESTING the morning after BD (so hard)

And I'm sure there are lots of other things I will learn along the way.

This is only cycle 3 for me so I'm trying to be chilled as possible but as you will all be aware the dreaded two week wait can send you a little crazy!!!! :shock:

So thank you soooooo much for giving me a place to be baby mad, I hope Im able to jump to a BPF forum soon

xxxxxxx
Married 30/07/11<br />Stopped MiniPill New Years Eve 2011<br />TTC since 01/01/12
CanNeverWait

Postby Salix » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 pm

I totally agree!

I never realised how complicated ttc could be. Especially when you think our ancestors have been successfully doing it for thousands of years without OPKs, temping and the rest. And friends and relatives seem to be practically catching pregnancy like a common cold!

It's so nice to have a forum where everyone understands the frustation, sadness and anger that accompanies ttc.

I hope you get your BFP soon :D
Salix babylonica
Salix
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Your First Baby