For the sake of my sanity.... :(

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

For the sake of my sanity.... :(

Postby AlishaAnn » Mon May 07, 2012 6:52 am

I am officially throwing in the towel. It was this month 2 years ago when we found out we were pregnant and I was so excited we had been trying for over a year. We had a miscarriage in July 2010. I was hurt and very much sad but to me there was a little bit of a silver linning because at least we "could" get pregnant. Everyone aound me said it will be easier to get pregnant now. Well they were wrong. I have peed on so many sticks I could probably build a house out of them. I have seen so many BFN and had so many "this has got to be it months" which have only led to disappointment. I have driven my husband crazy talking about ovulation test, temperatures, cervix, sperm, cm, cp, and scheduling sex. With all of that sex has become more of a science experiment than anything else. Its hard to even enjoy anymore.
And now my sister in law who is my only girlfriend has decided that they are now going to try for another baby. This is the same girl that lost her v and got pregnant and the same one who never wanted kids. While I am as happy as I can be for her I am having a really hard time. We would talk about it and she says she is nervous it isnt going to happen the first month and I am like yeah I know the feeling. She is already like you can take me to all my appointments and throw my baby shower. I know I should be like YAY how fun which I do say to her but my heart hurts so bad. At one point she mentioned to me that her husband was worried about having a baby because of me. While I understand the intentions were good that sucks to hear. I have to go into the planning of someone elses baby because I am having a hard time having one. This coming from the same guy who told me he was glad that they had their baby young. I was like yeah thanks...
Really trying to come to the conclusion.....So for the sake of my sanity I am giving up. I find it important to mention that while we arent like "struggling" money wise we are definitly not wealthy. We cant afford other options. I want to be happy again I want to smile when I see a baby or a pregant women instead of it breaking my heart and making it hard to breathe. I want to have sex with my husband for the intimacy instead of his sperm. I want the jealousy and bitterness to go away. But most of all I want this gut wrenching heartbreak to go away.
AlishaAnn
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby VPatel » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 am

Hi there,

I know it has been a while since you posted the below but I just read it and it really touched my heart. I hope that things have improved since then? What is the situation now?

Maybe you should take 2-3 months out just to give yourself some normalcy and remember what life was like before all the craziness begins. We as women don't realize how much it takes over our brains and energy. Once your body and mind have had a rest and a short break to revitalize it might feel better to be intimate with the hubby again?

Hope you are ok :) *Baby Dust*
xx
VPatel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AlishaAnn » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:05 am

Thank you for the reply. I was really upset and tired when I wrote this. My dh has finally quit drinking(2 weeks today :) ) and Im not giving up I just know that God is going to bless us with a child. I am fixing to start a job to help get my mind off of things :) Im excited!!!
AlishaAnn
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Your First Baby