Hi i am TTC my first baby!!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hi i am TTC my first baby!!

Postby Chikaihu » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi my name is Chika and I have been TTC for three months now but hopefully this is the mOnth.... My last period was may 29, 2012 until June 4, 2012.... I think I ovulated June 17, 2012 but now only my nipples are very tender just my nipples not even my breast....and I am very tired but that is kinda normal for me the tiredness but this is the first time my nipples hurt like this!!! Have anyone Been though this in early pregnancy or ended up pregnant? Please answer I can't test because it is way to early to test!!!!! :shock:
Chikaihu
Friend

Postby LysaV » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Well I hope its a BFP!! I am in the same boat I am trying to conceive my first with my hubby but so far no luck :( I know the wait is painful and you wanna test early but keep up the wait!!
LysaV
Friend

9 months trying for our 1st

Postby Smithbaby2013 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 am

Hi ladies. My husband and I have been trying for 9 months now, and I O'ed on June 17th as well.
Chika something that I noticed during the months of trying is that each month my body decided to give me a new false preg. symptom. I hope that is NOT the case for you though!
I decided a few months ago that I will NOT test until after 16DPO because I have never made it past that date without AF showing up.
Let me know how things progress with you! Maybe this is our month!!!! :D
Smithbaby2013

Postby girliegirl7 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 am

Smithbaby - I'm with you. Been trying for about 14 months, aggressively for like 8 or so. Over the last few months, every symptom I have, I think I am PG - it's terrible. I think I am just more attuned to my body and I am focusing on every symptom more so than usual. In the end, the symptoms are all AF, even though the B*tch makes me think those symptoms are that of being pregnant! Good luck to all you ladies and here's to your BFP after 16DPO!!
girliegirl7
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Smithbaby2013 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:50 am

I figured I would return to this post and let you know I got my :bfp: yesturday. On day 17 past my LH surge detection! :mrgreen:

I tried to ignore any "syptoms" as I always do. However I could not deny that my boobs felt heavy, they always just felt only soar before, and I had a couple days where I just felt off and a bit tired.

I encourage you ladies to have faith. The two perfect peices of you and your partner just havn't met yet. Each month when it doesn't happen, take time to focus on yourself and keep getting healthy, get finances in order and enjoy the company of your love.

God Bless!
Smithbaby2013

Postby girliegirl7 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 am

Smithbaby congrats!!! Guess what, I got my BFP :bfp: yesterday too! Last night actually, AFTER I had just had an annual exam at my GYN the day before! My next step was HSG when we spoke Tuesday and now this! I am still in disbelief! I didn't have any symptoms, just a few cramps here and there, which is what threw me off - they weren't as intense as usual up to a week before. SO EXCITED for you!

I loved what you said about you and your partner not meeting up. It made it sound so much lovelier than some of the pain, anguish and disappointment so many of us felt! What a doll!

Chika, Lysa - any news on your end?!?
girliegirl7
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Your First Baby