Any RNs TTC?

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Any RNs TTC?

Postby abbycam » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Just wondering if there were any working nurses out there TTC...I'm only in my 4th cycle but just want to know how other nurses out there are doing, juggling work stress and BD-ing and everything?

Let me know! :)
abbycam
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KristaD » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:10 am

Hello....TTC #1 with my husband though I have 3 children from a previous marriage. I am also a nurse and work 12hr night shifts. My DH is a fireman who works every 3 days for 24hr shifts. Add to the mix that I had a tubal reversal in July...what I am doing to increase our odds with our crazy schedule is using CBE opks, preseed, softcups, prenatals, royal jelly and EPO (but only use the royal jelly and EPO from AF to O). Currently on 5dpo. I got my smiley face and BD immediately. I know the instructions say not to keep testing but wanted to know how long it stayed positive so I tested again that night and the next morning. Still smiley face. So BD again. and Again. :D That evening the smiley was gone so I know we BD at the right time. Just waiting now to do a hpt. And if all that isn't enough, I start a new job in 3 weeks. Lord have mercy...Good luck Abby with TTC. Hope you get your sticky bean!
KristaD

Re: Any RNs TTC?

Postby CarlyRose3 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 am

I'm a registered practical nurse (Ontario) and I've been trying to conceive for seven months now! I'm working two part time jobs which works out to usually full times hours. Couple that with constantly working double and going to evening school I have no time. My fince and I try to have sex at least once a day or every other day but with my schedule and his it's quite hard. I'm starting to become frustrated knowing that so many people I know have gotten pregnant so easily and multiple times and here I am struggling to conceive one. The funny thing is, even with how busy I am it's not like I'm overly stressed out.
CarlyRose3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Any RNs TTC?

Postby Storytime » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Did any of you ladies get pregnant?
Storytime
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Your First Baby