Mothers or soon to be mothers please read!!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Mothers or soon to be mothers please read!!

Postby Allmon » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:20 am

My fiance and me had unprotected sex Sunday and Monday (did not pull out, no BC, and no condom). The calendar I have shows that I Ovualted Monday but I actually think I did Saturday because of my CM was the stretchy egg white and then Sunday it was turning a cream color and not as stretchy. Anyways, how big of a chance is there that I am pregnant and when is the absolute earliest I could take a test?? I am now 2dpo and my boobs are already starting to become sore and different feeling, I have a slight burning in my right nipple and I have had a few minor cramps that almost feel like pms cramps right before my period.
Allmon

Postby alibubba » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 pm

I don't know if anyone can give you an accurate odds assessment on how likely it is that you're pregnant. But typically you don't get a bfp on a hpt until around 13dpo. Some women get them earlier, but for me, I was still testing negative as late as 12dpo and didn't get my positive until 13dpo (resulted in a chemical pregnancy).
alibubba
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby rivvyb513 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 pm

If you ovulated on Saturday then the odds are Zero. If you ovulated Monday, then the odds are fairly high assuming that your fiance has a good sperm count. If you don't know when or if you ovulated it's really hard to tell, but I believe that they say 10% chance each cycle so I'm going to go with 10%.
rivvyb513
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Your First Baby