First time on the site

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

First time on the site

Postby jessi1250 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi! I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hi and see if I'd get a response. Me and my fiance have been TTC for only about a month and a half now but we've had unprotected sex for a little over 9 months and there's been nothing. I'm a bit scared that i'm infertile or have some issue with it. We're trying things naturally for now, tho, no doctors or pills, because he wants our situation to be a little different before doctor involvement because he doesnt want it guaranteed to happen or something like that. I'm not entirely sure what he means but he's willing to do everything naturally to get pregnant, like taking a lot of vitamins and eating right and exercising. I was just wondering if anyone had tips or advice to help the process and hopefully get this baby!
Me: 24
DF: 25

Together since january 30, 2012, been engaged since april 2012, dad's permission and blessing in august 2012, planning the wedding since then <3

TTC #1-8/2012
U/s normal. Next step hormone testing for me and a SA for df
April 2014: after taking it easy for awhile, we're back in business!
jessi1250
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: First time on the site

Postby Maz882 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:06 am

Hello and welcome to the site!! Have you thought about temping and using OPks to pinpoint O? It will help you to know you're timing your BDing right and increasing your chances of getting a BFP. I was really against charting at first as I thought it would be too much hassle but it has helped me a lot, and it also confirms you ovulate which is a worry out of the way xx
MC at 10 weeks October 2012
DS1 - Jamie Arthur born 3rd September 2013, 8ib 4oz
MC September 2014 at 7 weeks
Maz882
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Your First Baby