Someone Plz tell me Im not going Crazy??? :(

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Someone Plz tell me Im not going Crazy??? :(

Postby BabyMoore » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 am

As of 4:12am I am now 9DPO, I just wanted to share some of my symptoms from yesterday because I seriously think Im going crazy because I never experience any of this before AF except cramping a day or two before she shows. So, I get off at 7:30am in the mornings, around this time I experience light cramping, AF is not due til the 19th. Felt cold-like symptoms all am throughout the afternoon, around 2pm I started to experience some heartburn, which woke me up from the first crazy vivid dream, also had the slightest itch of bbs/nipps. By 6pm I woke up again with terrible gas :omg: (tmi) lol...praying DF wouldn't wake up and say anything as he was napping as well before work. Also started feeling nauseous, and then experienced about 2 hours of diarrhea :omg: (tmi again). After this I was extremely hurt, no appetite just had water from here on out. Anyhow at 10:15pm I finally woke up for good, another vivid dream of lady raising her head from my v-jay jay (tmi) telling me that she was gonna change something out for me :roll: . Then another lady bending down by my cabinet pulling out a clear bag full of colorful bottles :D . Now tell me Im just loosing my mind and thinking way to much into this. I hate 2WW it makes me feel crazy!!!!! Opinions plz???
BabyMoore

Re: Someone Plz tell me Im not going Crazy??? :(

Postby lastuesday » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:23 am

Hi there. I too am experiencing symptoms for the first time and believe me, they give me moments when I feel completely crazy. I think I'm 21 dpo but that's not certain because I'm just figuring out how technical this all is :) I started experiencing symptoms about 7 dpo and so far it's included super mild spotting (I never spot and this was just one swipe of tp with brown discharge with a little pink. Sorry tmi). Since then I have had consistent very, very mild cramping very low in my abdomen. AF is 9 days late and since the day she was due I've dealt with constipation and gas that is really like to blame on dh :) also been extremely tired and headachy. Sense of smell may be increasing because my bosses breath yesterday almost knocked me over. Last two days I've had a little bit of an appetite but always seem to get a little nausea after eating.

So you see, I don't think you're crazy at all! It's just confusing when we have nothing prior to compare it to. When do you plan on testing? Fx for your bfp!!!
lastuesday

Re: Someone Plz tell me Im not going Crazy??? :(

Postby lastuesday » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Any new symptoms? When do you plan on poas?
lastuesday

Return to TTC Your First Baby