need advice and support! cervix position etc...

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

need advice and support! cervix position etc...

Postby Kelbug » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:46 am

ok sooo today (26th) im on cd13 i am having light headaches sensitive nipples ovarian cramping lower backache (dull) and wcm (not completely ewcm but getting there) i have a 29 day cycle so im expecting o on jan 27th-28th. i get butterflies in my belly on these days just thinking of the possibilities! i try so hard im trying everything so i have a question about findind the cervix everyone says put your finger in (up to knuckle) and see if it feels low or high open or closed soft or hard. i can tell when its soft but how do i know what im feeling open? high? i mean idk what im feeling of or for? im just getting frustrated i been ttc since oct-nov i dnt know how you do it for years. im 25 so i didnt think id have a problem but this has consummed my life tracking charting making sure im dtd days 13 thru 18 its a chore. my poor dh is prob getting tired of me and dtd hes ready for a rest. from cd6 to cd 20 its bd'ing. just looking for advice and venting. thanks girls!
Kelbug
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: need advice and support! cervix position etc...

Postby mmm3v » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Kell - I am sorry you are going through this. I am also 25 and feel like this should just happen so quickly as well. I had some questions about finding my cervix as well. I didn't know what everyone was talking about. I did actually find an opening this month. It feels like a divit in a golf ball, but a little bit bigger. Are you DTD everyday or every other day? Have you tried the SMEP? I have heard it has really good sucess rates. If you attach your chart I can take a look. Also, do you get EWCM near O? If you don't have a lot, you can take things to help with the production. I took mucinex as well as grapefruits and apples this month and there was a lot more this month than last. Hope we can get through this together. I am on CD 15 and I am pretty sure I O'ed today. So you are not far behind me.
05/12 - married & off BC
09/12 - BFP
11/12 - MC at 12 weeks - blighted ovum
12/12 - 1st cycle temping & OPK (BFN)
01/13 - BFN
02/13 - No OPKs or temping
3/7/13 - BFP! Due Nov 17th
11/9/13 - DD 7 lbs 1 oz
12/14 - trying for #2

My Ovulation Chart
mmm3v
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kelbug » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:33 pm

im going on cd 14... well cd 5 thru 10 it was everyother and since cd 10 we missed on nite. i try to do it on cd 11 and start cd13 thru 17th everyday. but this time around he was wanting it more for a change so i wasnt going to stop him lol. as for ewcm some months its crazy like theres more than enough and others it not quite the same consistancy if i dont get a bfp this month i might try preseed...what do u think? and the mucinex how late can you take it like day of o and what kid should i get? and what other things help? thank you sooo much. i (i can tell o is 2morrow sooo excited but not to excited ;)
Kelbug
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kelbug » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:36 pm

how far did you have to put your finger to feel that? and what are your cycles like mines 28-29 but had a 31 3 months ago that threw me off.
Kelbug
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mmm3v » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:17 pm

I wouldn't stop him either if he wanted it! He he. I don't know when you are supposed to take the mucinex, I was taking it for a cold and I knew it was supposed to help with EWCM. I have had a lot this month. I don't know if it was that or the grapefruit and apples. I don't think you are supposed to take it after O tho. As far as checking the cervix, I think I have to put my finer in almost all the way when it is high. If you press it outward like you are going to pee, it will come a little closer to your finger.

My last cycle 30 days. It was my first cycle post miscarriage. I came off bc pills in april or may. After that my cycles were getting longer each month. The month before my BFP was 31 days.
05/12 - married & off BC
09/12 - BFP
01/13 - BFN
11/9/13 - DD 7 lbs 1 oz
12/14 - trying for #2

My Ovulation Chart
mmm3v
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kelbug » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:45 pm

ok had some trouble getting logged in... anyway i just want to update i got my ewcm and after dtd tonite (while i was laying for 45 mins lol) i had a horrible cramp in left ovary either from sex or my egg left the nest!! if so then i caught it. will see! ok i been listening to my body and think i can feel all my cervical issues by having sex...i feel the difference in it through out my cycle...excited today is CD14! prob be blowing up these forums tonite i dnt think i can sleep :))
Kelbug
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mmm3v » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 am

That's great for feeling what is going on in your body? Was your cervix open? Mine was super open this morning and had to put my whole finger in to find it. Was your EWCM before or after dtd? Did you get much sleep last night? Lol I am not sure if I O'ed yesterday or today. I am trying to find out what the super high and super open means if I have O'ed or will O.
05/12 - married & off BC
09/12 - BFP
01/13 - BFN
11/9/13 - DD 7 lbs 1 oz
12/14 - trying for #2

My Ovulation Chart
mmm3v
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kelbug » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:21 pm

My ewcm was before dtd..thats why i jumped on it lol. i ended up getting plenty of rest. i just cuddled up on dh and passed out i guess i got real comfy. i was talking to someone whos cervix was opened an extra day giving her a 5day fertile period. check it tonite and see if its any lower? i had ovary cramping all day today and i dont want to miss anything so i want to dtd tonite but knowing my egg is available for 24 hrs im tepted to wait till tomorrow. i dont want dh to be over it and i def want to tomorrow idk what do u think?
Kelbug
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Thully_1980 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:26 am

:(...I wonder if I'm actually ovulating this month...OPK still shows a faint positive...don't have as much CM...only have the 'wet' feeling but don't see anything coming out when I check.
I am taking mucinex coz its supposed to be taken from the end of period till O day and then not to be taken.
I'm just so concerned about CM :(.
My DH is busy with DIY here...fixing stuff and watching soccer...gets to bed tired!!! Aaargh, am so irritated. Since this is CD14 I need him to boogey with me!!!!
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kelbug » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:48 pm

dont worry to much about your cm. if you got your timing right then wait out your 2ww and if you dont get your bfp this cycle then next cycle get some preseed or ovaboost (it helps your ovary function to o) i know a girl on here that dosent get ewcm or real wcm and she got pregnant! my dh has been super about bding he was super tired tonight and i didnt feel good but i knew i needed this tonight to so he said whatever you want whatever makes you happy. after we started he was more into it lol. but really dont worry about it you might just o late i did this month!
Kelbug
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Thully_1980 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:15 am

Thanks Kelbug. I feel much better.

Fx Ladies for more and more BFPs!!
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Your First Baby