11 Months TTC and Still No BFP :(

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

11 Months TTC and Still No BFP :(

Postby CarlyRose3 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 pm

As my one year mark of TTC approaches, I'm feeling overwhelmed, sad, frustrated, and probably a thousand different emotions. When DF and I started trying March 2012, I honestly didn't think it would take this long. I was so naive thinking we'd be one of those lucky couples who get pregnant right away. Not so much. I'd been on BCP since I was 15yrs old so I really don't remember what my cycles were like prior to being on the pill. I always got a period every month during the placebo pills and they were vary in lightness and heaviness. One month would be light, the next heavy, and so on. But since coming off of BCP my cycles have been so irregular.

I got my period in March after finishing my last pack, April came and went with no period (which I assumed was because my body was figuring itself out), May I missed my period again (so I decided to test and got a BFN), June came and I finally got my period, July I didn't get one so I tested again and got a BFN, August came and I got my period, September I missed again and decided not to test, October came and I had a ruptured ovarian cyst but then got my period, November came with no period, however; I started spotting on the 28th, 29th, and 30th of November which lasted until Dec.8th. I wasn't sure if this was or wasn't a period so I tested on the 23rd (9 days after my period was supposed to come) and of course it was a BFN. So I assume the spotting I had was a light period. January I actually got a period making that two months in a row. And now February is here and I'm waiting for AF to arrive (around the 27th). I'm just getting frustrated and sad. It seems like everyone on my Facebook is either pregnant or just gave birth. And DF's two best friend's wives both gave birth in November and December to little girls. So now we're having to listen to people ask us when will we be TTC and don't we want out kids to grow up with theirs. Plus my bestfriend is pregnant and since we work together and everyone knows how close we are, work people keep asking why aren't I pregnant and don't I want to be off on mat leave with my BFF. Like seriously, it's so frustrating. Just needed to vent. I don't know how I'll handle next month :\
CarlyRose3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 11 Months TTC and Still No BFP :(

Postby hopingandwishing » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:11 pm

sorry to hear...

it's almost 2 years for dh and i... i too find it dificult when people around me are pregoo left and right, and coworkers asking, my mom and mil asking, my aunt at 42 and cousin gave birth last Nov. and Dec... now i just found out my other cousin's wife is pregoo... believe me it's hard to put on a smile and i just want to scream at the top of my lungs, but........... i'm in the processing of seeing an RE........ wanted to ackowledge ur emotions and its natural to feel that way...

gl to you and hope it'll be our turn soon!
hopingandwishing
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: 11 Months TTC and Still No BFP :(

Postby wishful blessings » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Hello there.

Just wanted to tell you to have faith. Its also our 11th month for us but I still have faith it'll happen.
I sometimes sit and think as I'm about the only one in my family who hasn't conceived and I too thought it would be a peice of cake. Irregular cycles suck :/

Lots of baby dust going your way :o)
wishful blessings

Return to TTC Your First Baby