In denial

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

In denial

Postby Mandapoo1004 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 am

So I have been TTC for 3 months now, which I know is not a long time. My LMP was 23JAN, and my cycles have been around 29-32 days. I think I O'd the week of Valentines, but dont know when because on 11th-12th I had some bloody discharge which I have never had except for around AF, and then on the 15th-16th I had EWCM. So we made sure to BD around both. I have been trying not to think about it too much this month because I hate the big let down. The last week or so I have had sore nipples, and my DH swears my Bbs are bigger, but I dont know. I have also been really nauseous for the past week or so, all day, from the moment I wake up. I know these are not big signs of anything, could just be AF coming. I am on day 34 of my cycle right now and she hasn't shown up yet, but I took an HPT this morning and it was BFN. I have been trying to ignore the fact that I have been getting some mild cramping on and off for a few days now, maybe if I dont acknowledge them they arent really there, lol. But I know all of this is pointing to the fact that the witch is probably going to show her ugly face any day now. I did have a crazy dream that someone dropped FIVE babies off at my house, lol. The crazy things we dream about. Well, I guess I am not really out until the witch shows, but I definitely feel out for the month. Blah! It is just really frustrating because I am running out of time. If I dont get PG before the 22April, then I am out of the game util April of NEXT year. :(

BFP's to all!!
Mandapoo1004
Friend

Re: In denial

Postby Kaytlyn » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 am

Hey, I just wanted to say I get where you're coming from. If I don't get pg by June then I'm out until around March/April of next year :( I hope you get your BFP!
Kaytlyn
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: In denial

Postby Mandapoo1004 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks, thats crazy that we are both in the same time frame pretty much. I hope you get your BFP
Mandapoo1004
Friend

Return to TTC Your First Baby