First "official" cycle after BC, LET'S DO THIS!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

First "official" cycle after BC, LET'S DO THIS!

Postby paigey » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello all! So excited to ttc#1 and draw support from this community!

I'm 27, married for about 5 yrs. Off BC in Feb. TTC right away in March, drove myself crazy with possible symptoms, stalked site every night, wasn't shocked when BFN.

Turns out have a 31 day cycle and completely missed my O-day due to UTI - too much trying too soon I guess! Supposed to ovulate sometime April 12-16 - anyone else?
*Married 5 years*
*TTC#1*
*Off BC in Feb 2013*
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!
paigey
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: First "official" cycle after BC, LET'S DO THIS!

Postby BOTB2013 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:09 am

Hi! I'll be 26 next week! I have been married for 10 months. And have been TTC #1 for 13 months! I am also due to O around April 16-19(according to my phone app)! I took a break this month from OPK's, we are just trying to BD every other day this cycle until AF shows, or doesn't!!! My cycles are long and irregular and we just started getting blood tests and such to see if anything is wrong! Last month was hard for me because I had every symptom under the sun and I was convinced I would get my BFP, AF was even two weeks late. But here we are again on to the next cycle!

Anyways looks likes we will be going through the TWW at the same time so if you wanna chat! I'll be stalking the site regularly! Baby dust to you! GL!

Where are you from?!
ME: 29 DH: 33 TTC Since March 2012
BOTB2013
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby paigey » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Happy early birthday!! I hope you get the best birthday present EVER this month! ;) So sorry for your stress in TTC, I hope the tests come with encouraging results! I'm a little freaked reading this site bc I didn't know how common it was to try for several months with no results - I am just now educating myself since this is the beginning of our TTC journey. It's O time! We were BD every other day but will BD daily during the O window. Glad we will be waiting together! I'm from CA - you?
*Married 5 years*
*TTC#1*
*Off BC in Feb 2013*
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!
paigey
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MartiJaeWarner » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:15 pm

paigey wrote:Hello all! So excited to ttc#1 and draw support from this community!

I'm 27, married for about 5 yrs. Off BC in Feb. TTC right away in March, drove myself crazy with possible symptoms, stalked site every night, wasn't shocked when BFN.

Turns out have a 31 day cycle and completely missed my O-day due to UTI - too much trying too soon I guess! Supposed to ovulate sometime April 12-16 - anyone else?

Hello!
I'm Marti, my husband and I started actively TTC in March. I stopped BC in August 2012 and thought by the time I got the hubby on board with TTC we'd have no issues making a baby the first time. I was wrong. :( My periods have become irregular and like you the first month we actively tried I drove myself and my hubby CRAZY!

Looking forward to sharing the TTC journey with you. :)

-Marti
-Marti-Jae: 23
-Raymond (aka-The Hubs): 26
-TTC #1 since March 2013
-Married since June 2011
-Mommy to 3 fur babies: Cooper (3 year old beagle) Sydney and Sophie (2 year old twin kitties)

MartiJaeWarner
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby paigey » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Good luck Marti! When is O day for you? Do you have a strategy for how often to BD?

We've been trying to BD every day April 11-17 but it's really becoming a chore and even a little physically uncomfortable so we're taking tonight off. Not too worried bc I've read you really only need to BD every other day.

My TWW officially starts tomorrow! Good luck you guys!
*Married 5 years*
*TTC#1*
*Off BC in Feb 2013*
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!
paigey
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BOTB2013 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:21 am

Hey! Hope your TWW goes by quickly! I think I'll be in my TWW shortly, although I can't be 100% sure as I did not use OPK'S this month. We have been BDing every other day, so far we haven't missed a day! Hoping we can keep it up until AF shows up, or I get a BFP! My blood tests came back and I have low estrogen levels. I'm not 100% sure how this affects my chances at TTC b/c the Internet makes it seem like it's a horrible thing but my doctor's office says that I'll probably be pregnant before I get in to see the Gyno they are referring me too. I'm hoping they know what they are talking about because the Internet made me a little crazy so I've decided no more Internet research!

I'm from Canada! The weather has been crazy here the last couple of weeks!
BOTB2013
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby paigey » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Don't be discouraged BOTB! Internet research has made me crazy too - I was so naive just 2 months ago, thought TTC would be a breeze (and maybe it will be for me - I've only just started). But, like you, the more I research online the crazier I get. I might have to do what you did and swear it off. But then I look around me and I know ten couples - TEN! - who are pregnant right now and I think - "Yeah, that could happen to me!" ;)
*Married 5 years*
*TTC#1*
*Off BC in Feb 2013*
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!
paigey
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby paigey » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:13 pm

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! EWCM JUST SPOTTED!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
*Married 5 years*
*TTC#1*
*Off BC in Feb 2013*
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!
paigey
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MartiJaeWarner » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I read this!! lol

Who ever thought we'd want to scream from the mountain tops about CM?! Woot!!
-Marti-Jae: 23
-Raymond (aka-The Hubs): 26
-TTC #1 since March 2013
-Married since June 2011
-Mommy to 3 fur babies: Cooper (3 year old beagle) Sydney and Sophie (2 year old twin kitties)

MartiJaeWarner
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby paigey » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:41 pm

I KNOW! It's hilarious! I had some light cramping today so I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating!!! BDed last night and will do tonight and tomorrow too. Having been casting a WIDE net this whole month as far as BDing goes b/c I'm not too familiar with my cycles yet.

How are your hubbys doing with all the BDing??? Mine usually loves it but he is getting TIRED! LOL!
*Married 5 years*
*TTC#1*
*Off BC in Feb 2013*
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!
paigey
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BOTB2013 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 am

We have been BDing every other day for almost a month now. And because my cycles are usually so long we have at least another 2 weeks of doing so because I decided not to use OPK'S this month. I wanted to BD every other day until AF showed or I got a BFP. But the doctor scheduled DH a SA for next Friday and we can't BD for 3 days prior to the test. And I think DH is relieved to have a break! LOL! It's a good thing that according to my phone app this week is suppose to be my fertile period so hopefully it's right and we will have lots of time to BD before we have to take a break! I'm just glad tha we are getting this testing out of the way so I'm willing to allow the break!
BOTB2013
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to TTC Your First Baby