A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Lilly1202 » Mon May 06, 2013 5:43 am

Good morning Ladies!

My name is Thea and I am 34 and the DB (doting boyfriend) 42 are TTC! We are both excited to be starting the family planning process as neither of us has any children.

For years I was always told I may need help ttc because my periods were irregular, if I could lose some weight it could happen. I have never been pregnant in my life and my current DR. finds that strange. I say its not strange because I was not and have not been trying to have a child with some random guy. Since December 1, 2012 I have lost 44 lbs. I would like to lose 46 more. I hope that this for sure increases my chances of ttc.

I bought one of those HFT's, kind of just wanted to know if I was fertile. I am, so it says. I also bought the HOK and started with the first test today. I also started taking my temp two days into my period last wk. So I am trying to figure this charting thing out. It really makes my head hurt. I have also checked out other peoples charts, hopefully it clicks soon.

I figure if I have not conceived on my own within 3-6 mos I will go back to the DR. show him what I have been up to. I kind of want to do this on my own first. When I saw the DR in Feb he was excited with my weight loss, was hoping I was there to have a baby. He told me to come and see him when I was ready. We started last month on the pretense of just trying. This month I have definitely stepped it up. We will see!!!
Me: 34 & Db: 42
TTC since March 2013

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/444eb8

Lilly1202
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Newbie

Postby flapjack1027 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:01 am

:babydustg: :babydustg: :babydustg: good luck on your ttc journey !!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Me- 31
DH - 35
Married 10/27/2001
ttc since 2002, "unexplained infertility"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is anything too hard for the LORD?" -Genesis 18:14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalm 113:9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
flapjack1027
BabyDuster