16dpo no af just BPN... Any clues??

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

16dpo no af just BPN... Any clues??

Postby Bellarox » Thu May 23, 2013 7:07 am

Hi,
Am new on here.. Hoping someone might help shed some light.. Here's the story!!

I had a chemical pregnancy in March 13. Was our 3rd cycle trying... I tested way to early-as usual and got BFN but them decided to leave it to see if AF would arrive... She didn't!! And tested at 3 days late, got an extremely faint positive.. Hubby didn't agree, so tested again the next day and although still faint.. He could see the line too! YAY. That was on the Wednesday. Friday morning I started spotting and within an hour was full out bleeding! Heavier than any period I've had in my life!
Gutted.. I didn't go to the doc and decided to have a month off from ttc.
So now it's May and I might have ov'd on 7/5 (i think, i dont temp, chart or use opk). I have been testing-because I can't help it and am on cd30/16dpo and AF should have arrived on Tuesday-it's now Thursday and I'm still getting BFN!! So confused. Had cramping at around 9-10dpo on the left and then it was gone! Have been off work with flu/cold, wonder if AF is late due to this!!! Oh I am never, ever late either always 28day cycle.
CM is a little creamy, (tmi-sorry) keep thinking its AF but nope! So if anyway has any ideas I am totally open to them.. Thanks peeps. Xx
Bellarox

Re: 16dpo no af just BPN... Any clues??

Postby MicMorris » Thu May 23, 2013 11:13 am

Hi Bellarox,

Just based on my personal experience just 11 days ago - I had all the symptoms of pregnancy (or so I thought) and even remembered what I thought was O cramping and implantation cramping a week later. AF was 3 days late from average and 6 days later than the previous month so I was SURE I was PG. Just a whole lot of BFN's.

No symptoms of AF or anything and then bam, AF. Out of the blue. We had been traveling and I had myself convinced so that is my thinking of why AF was late.

I'm guessing being sick might have messed with your schedule?

However, I've read countless stories of people who had a MC or CP and got their BFP's just a month later, so you never know. :-) :hugs:
Me 43 * DH 38
TTC #1 - married 10/11/12 :-)
MicMorris

Postby Bellarox » Thu May 23, 2013 11:26 am

Hi MicMorris

Many thanks for the info.. Your prob right, AF will turn up when I least expect it or when I stop thinking about everything! Lol.. I can't help but read stuff online. :-)

I do agree that being ill hasn't helped! Typical!! :-) we'll see if the wicked witch arrives. Maybe I should turn the Internet off!! Lol..

Good luck to you and your trying. Fingers crossed for us both. Xx
Bellarox

Postby MicMorris » Thu May 23, 2013 11:35 am

Oh gosh, I hear you! I'm tempted to have my husband "parental block" these sites so that I stay off them. When the BFP does finally come I'll probably either have every symptom ever imagined or none because I read too much LOL.

Get well soon and fingers crossed! :-)
Me 43 * DH 38
TTC #1 - married 10/11/12 :-)
MicMorris

Return to TTC Your First Baby