my body has me so CONFUSED

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

my body has me so CONFUSED

Postby xlindseyyy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi ladies, so I posted on here about a week ago and in another group. And im just going to touch base with the same things. So the month of July I was 12 days late for AF when she finally showed on 7/8 it lasted two days and was fairly light. which is completely abnormal for me. im normally pretty regular 29-32 day cycles and they are very heavy and last at LEAST 5 days. I had some symptoms making me believe, again, that I was pregnant. I took 4 FRER'S before AF showed all negative. then about 2 days later I spotted on and off for a day. and now a week and a half later I have AF type cramps (very light and mild) and bad lower back pain. and I have just come down with a slight uti. so I am urinating frequently. what I want to know is, am I crazy and psyching myself out thinking there is a chance I could still be pregnant? the only thing leading me to believe this is that I have these mild cramps and the lower backache. on top of all the crazy vivid dreams ive been having and a weird appetite. some days im just never hungry and others I cant eat enough. I need some opinions on what this could be, if this is just my body changing maybe, if im pregnant? or what the hell is going on. because im at a loss :( ready, set, go. with answers :)
xoxo Lindsey
Me (Lindsey): 23
Him (Tim): 25

Actively TTC#1 since April '13
*Chemical May, 2014
*Ultrasound of Uterus: Good
*RE appointment: September 3, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
xlindseyyy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: my body has me so CONFUSED

Postby jayeff » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Test, you'd be positive by now if that 2-day bleed was IB. For most women, IB is only spotting lasting a day or so, not really a flow. And either pink or brown, not usually red. BUT, that said, it's different for everyone and I've read many stories online of IB lasting longer or being red or being mistaken for a period.

As for psyching yourself out, that's totally a possibility as well. I've done that before and tested AFTER full blown period.. ttc messes with the brain :P

Another sign is your CM pattern. Is it consistent with what you typically experience at this point in your cycle (assuming that was a period)? When I was PG I had creamy, yellowy white CM in abundance.
Me: 24, no known fertility issues apart from short luteal phase (caused by breastfeeding)
DH: 42, chronic epididymitis (pain/swelling of the epididymis, which is where sperm mature and are stored)

Have not had a sperm count yet, but we did have a beautiful DD in Nov 12 so we are Hopeful!

Charting CM & taking a more "relaxed" approach.... for now. ;)
jayeff
Friend

Postby xlindseyyy » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 am

I normally have some sort of cm and especially getting close to O I would definitely have some. But actually there is none. I'm dry. Which is odd. I didn't even think of that. I think maybe ill take a test? Or just leave it alone and wait for "af" in August? Idk what to do. :(
Lindsey

*Chemical May, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
xlindseyyy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby xlindseyyy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:16 pm

Well update. I tested last night and got a faint blue line on 3 target cheapies. Then I tested on frer and nada :( so confused...

*Chemical May, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
xlindseyyy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Your First Baby