Please help me

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please help me

Postby wishful4 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:21 am

Hi Everyone,

I am 27 and DH is 26. I have been TTC # 1 for 1.5 years now, last year I had 1 chemical pregnancy and 2 miscarriage (Feb 2012 & Oct 2012) (Miscarriage in Feb 2012 I bled for 2 months straight). I have been seeing an infertility doctor since December 2012. I do not smoke and rarely take a drink & normal body weight). DH sperm is normal/ blood work normal. I did a sono everything was normal and did a biopsy normal as well. All bloods came back normal. Prolactin levels was a bit high, but retested recently and came back normal. I did 3 cycles with clomid (failed) and 1 clomid+IUI (failed)(hadn't been back to see fertility DR cause I'm completely devastated). My cycles used to be about 40-45 days before fertility treatments. Been using CB Digital opks for about 6 months and preseed, every time after BDing I prop hips up for 30 mins, also been doing SMEP (no luck).

Now my cycles range 30-32 days and ovulate CD 14-16. Ever since last year till now my period is different, each month when I am menstruating I pass huge clots ranging half of my palm to about the size of my palm, with and in a lot of pain. I spoke to my fertility DR she said due to all my testing I am fine, she did a biopsy of my endo and that came back normal. Went to Family DR he said since all my tests came back normal that I am fine and that I probably produce too much mucus hence the reason for the big clots/ problem of TTC. He suggested since I might produce too much mucus I might want to look into IVF for an option (which I do not want to do).

Has anyone experienced this before or know of anyone who did. Please help me, your advice is greatly appreciated.

Baby Dust to all
wishful4
Friend

Return to TTC Your First Baby