Postby Janetaz » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Who wants to join the tww wait with me? Xxxx

Lucky thread alert! X

Janetaz
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Ov sun 20th oct- buddies???

Postby bugsysbubbles » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 am

hello janetez I will join the wait with you I ov on the 19 so I am 3dpo, do you have any symptoms yet? I know its really early I have some strange twinges and dull cramps
bugsysbubbles
Friend

Postby Janetaz » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:13 am

Hey! No the twinges are the progesterone increasing I think! So good ding your luteal phase is creating progesterone to thicken lining? Good news. I don't know when I ovulated or if I will today as chemical had messed my cycle. Fingers crossed I catch the little egg though! I'm having dull mild aches so ovulating? Hmm.. What's your story, any kids? X

Janetaz
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bugsysbubbles » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:47 pm

hey I am 25 my dh is 33, we have been married for almost one year, we had a destination wedding last feb! which was amazing and we do not have any children yet this is trying for #1. Which weve been doing well before we got married even its taking a while. We do have lots of furbabies, 3 dogs, a bunny and 2 horses. I will be super excited if I am able to get my bfp before we do a bunch of testing, ive alrealy gone for 1 blood test, and I have another one next week. Dh does not really want to go do a sperm test, he will but hes dreading it! These sites make it so much easier cause I know he can get annoyed of my obsessing. Any symptoms this month yet for you?
bugsysbubbles
Friend

Postby Janetaz » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Hey bugsy! Well I was supposed to ovulate on the weekend and got near positives in the ovulation test but it never happened until I got a surge on Tuesday night! And lotsss of fertile cm on Wednesday, so I think I'm 1dpo hopefully as long as I ovulated ok- been doing temps, first month of it, started at 13 dpo though :-/ do u do anything charting wise? Do u know go increase progesterone naturally? I had bloated uterus or ovaries feeling last night (unusual)..hopefully I ovulated more than one egg I would LOVERE twins!

Have u any symptoms? Hen will u start teating, have u ever had a bfp and if so what dpo did u get it x

Janetaz
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bugsysbubbles » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:30 am

hey I hope you ovulated!! I do chart but i'm not very good at it, I don't sleep regularly cause of our three dogs, if they make any strange sounds at night I wake up to see whats up. So sometimes I don't sleep like the 3 hours they recommend before taking the temperature. I read a lot about vitamin B6 and that's why I am taking it, cause they said it helps increase your luteal phase, and it also helps produce progesterone! but you don't take much more than whats in your pre natal vitamins, if you take 100mg more than it should increase the progesterone. the bloated feeling after o is good tho because that usually mean your body is producing progesterone. Twins would be awesome, i'm scared to get pregnant with twins cause I am a very tiny person only 4'10". So I thnk it would be two much for my body! I have not been pregnant yet no miscarriages or chemicals nothing. We will be going for all the testing next month, my ultrasound is scheduled for nov 28. So we had oct and than nov to get pregnant naturally. I am to chicken to test I really hate getting bfn! but I will try my very hardest to wait and if I can't make it my period is due nov 3. and if I can't wait than I will test like maybe Halloween!
bugsysbubbles
Friend

Postby melrob121 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:03 am

I ovulated on the 20th as well and this TWW is killing me. I have had no symptoms BUT I have had a few dreams I was pregnant. I have read that could be sign. This is our frist time TTC. Good Luck and stalking everyone!!
melrob121

Postby RaceGirl87 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:11 pm

I ovulated on the 20th too!! So today would be 7 dpo. And I have zero symptoms. Zero. Not very encouraging. I tested today and BFN, what else could I expect really.
RaceGirl87

Postby Janetaz » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Let's all wait a few days girls. I'm a poas addict and will not take my own advice lol

Janetaz
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby melrob121 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:25 pm

How's everyone doing??? I really want to test when I get home....
melrob121

Postby Janetaz » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Have dull aches and slightly sore bbs! Hopefully fingers crossed it's not period hormones... Please oh please let it be sticky bean hormones! Can't wait to test on Sunday...that's when I will be 10dpo... So exciting and nerve wrecking! X

Janetaz
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby RaceGirl87 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Today is 10 dpo. I want to test too hahha. But I don't feel preggo. LOL.
RaceGirl87

Postby bugsysbubbles » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:33 pm

hey ladies I am 10 dpo as well today! I thought maybe I had some symptoms like tons of twinges in my abdomen and yesterday when I checked my cervix there was tiny spots of blood more brown than anything, but now nothing just still tiny twinges in the tummy. But I tested 8dpo and it was bfn. Maybe that spotting was my period coming early, due on the 3rd.
bugsysbubbles
Friend

Postby RaceGirl87 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:45 pm

My period is due on the third as well, just had some pink cm, so either AF is on her way or that was implantation bleeding, might try testing in a couple days.
RaceGirl87

Postby bugsysbubbles » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:25 pm

hope for bfp! for us all
racegirl let me know when your testing! if af does not show her ugly face i'll be testing again
bugsysbubbles
Friend

Next

Return to TTC Your First Baby