going to start fertileaid, fertilecm and ovaboost any1 else?

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

going to start fertileaid, fertilecm and ovaboost any1 else?

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:05 am

Okay ladies I'm ordering fertile aid, fertile cm and ovaboost for myself and fertile aid, count boost and mobility boost for DH as well as preseed for the both of us.
I was wondering if anyone has tryed these in the past or now?
Pretty much all the reviews are happy customers who fell pregnant a few months after starting these products so we thought we would give them a go!
Thought it may be a good idea to start a thread about it to let people know our experience on them and have other people who have used or are using also add there input as you never it could help another couple! I look forward to your replys :)
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: going to start fertileaid, fertilecm and ovaboost any1 e

Postby Happyfroggy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi Lady,

I just started taking Fertilaid for women and my hubs has been taking the Fertilaid for men for a couple months now. Personally, I looked at the studies and the only one that has any scientific evidence supporting it is the male version. I think the benefits come from the high level of vitamins and not the herbs since it doesn't even tell you how much of each herb is in there (which means it probably isn't much). However, I do like how it is a prenatal vitamin and costs the same as the prenatals I was taking and it was cheaper to order both.

One thing that kind of pisses me off is I feel like they totally know the odds are on their side as they say something like "Give it 3 - 6 months to work " on their website knowing full well that most women are going to fall pregnant in that time range ANYWAYS even if they took nothing but then those women will all attribute it to the pills and leave happy reviews...so that is something to keep in mind about all those reviews. WIthout a double-blind large sample study, they aren't really indicative of how effective it is.

However, we do know that nutritional deficiencies can be problematic and these pills contain mega-doses of many vitamins. Anyway, I'm just starting mine so here's to us both getting pregnant and then you can make me eat my words and claim it worked for me LOL. :D :)

Edited to add: I bought preseed about 6 months ago or so...it's a great lube but obviously didn't work magic for us
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 am

Haha yeah I figured that but there were alot of doctors that left reviews. I figure it wouldn't hurt us to try it lol I hope it helps us both.
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:28 am

Tryed to order it but it doesn't send to Australia, now I don't know what to do or buy :-S
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Happyfroggy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:02 pm

tryingtobepatient1 wrote:Tryed to order it but it doesn't send to Australia, now I don't know what to do or buy :-S

Well that's silly! I don't understand why they wouldn't send to Austrailia and charge more of the shipping if necessary.

Maybe try amazon and ebay? I'm pretty sure I've seen them on amazon. And many sites sell them as well, early prengancy tests is the one I assume you were at but you can also go direct to Fairhaven health I think and it has other websites.

I keep forgetting to take the darn things! I've missed the past 3 days!

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:27 am

Yeah I tryed fairhaven and a few other sites then did some Google research and apparently it's not approved by a country's medical board I can't remember what it's called. And now money has been stolen from my account so I can't order anything - even more annoying. So I'm just taking a womans multi vitamin and and extra 500mgs of vitamin C because there is only 200mgs of it in the multivitamin. Also i've seen alot of people post saying they took 500-1000mg of vitamin C
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Happyfroggy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:26 pm

tryingtobepatient1 wrote:Yeah I tryed fairhaven and a few other sites then did some Google research and apparently it's not approved by a country's medical board I can't remember what it's called. And now money has been stolen from my account so I can't order anything - even more annoying. So I'm just taking a womans multi vitamin and and extra 500mgs of vitamin C because there is only 200mgs of it in the multivitamin. Also i've seen alot of people post saying they took 500-1000mg of vitamin C

Yeah it's not FDA approved (I believe that's the board your thinking of...stands for Food and Drug Administration) but no supplements containing herbs are unless they under go medical trials and I'm not sure what else in order to obtain their approval. Most NHP (Natural Health Products) are not FDA approved.

I hadn't heard of the vitamin C thing. Although, I'm not surprised because it seems like a lot of vitamins are touted as having made the difference. I've heard of CQ10, B6, Folic acid, etc. Zinc and selenium for men, etc.

My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:51 am

Well I rarely get ewcm. And I started taking a multivitamin and a vitiman c cos there isn't much in the multivitamin and I've had ewcm at ov,5dpo and today 9dpo so hoping its done the trick haha
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BlackAngelPlayah » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:14 am

I tried FertilAid and FertileCM a few years ago. I only went 1 cycle. It seemed to be doing something. I'd try it again if I could afford it. :D
Image Image Image Image
http://TheBabyChronicles-BlackAngel.blogspot.com

Me: 36, Super irregular cycles, possible PCOS
DH: 57, Recently diagnosed with Prostate Cancer :( , Has Chosen watchful waiting
TTC #1 :baby:
BlackAngelPlayah
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Your First Baby