Need help figuring this out!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Need help figuring this out!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Postby So Very Confused... » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Been TTC since last week in Sept. last normal period was Oct. 12th, heavy bleeding, cramps, mood swings, the works. Then on Oct. 25th, I went to the bathroom that night and wiped, I then found my toilet paper to be filled with clear watery discharge, a second wipe produced brown discharge and a third pink blood. The pink blood lasted for a few hours. I never needed a pad, as it was only there when I wiped.
Then on November 6th, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I found very light pink blood. It was enough where I had to wear a panty liner but, I had no cramps or mood swings, nothing. It spotted this way for a day then stopped. Then a few random symptoms, exhaustion, mood swings, nausea, no appetite for food or sex. Then on Dec. 3rd, I had my second light pink period. The same as Nov. light pink bleeding, panty liner no symptoms. (Maybe a lil moody!)
And now it is Dec. 27th, and I am having my THIRD light pink period bleeding. Except this one was proceeded by brown discharge for a day.
I'm not sure, but I think the discharge on Oct. 25th could have been implantation bleeding.
If I am preg. then what's with these weird pink periods?
I'f I'm not, then what's with these weird pink periods?!?!
Yes, I've tested many times since Oct. 25th. But, I've also read that many women have been 3-4 months pregnant before they ever knew so, I'm not surprised. Just annoyed and confused!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!
So Very Confused...
Friend

Re: Need help figuring this out!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:55 am

Go to the doctors and say you want an ultrasound some people with get negative blood and hpt results and still be pregnant a girl I know didnt find out til she was nearly four months pregnant and only found out via ultrasound because she just kept testing negative I dont know why but it does happen sometimes. Although it could be stress related or if you have recently gained it lost a lot of weight that could be another factor.. Goodluck!
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Need help figuring this out!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Postby So Very Confused... » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:34 am

Well, I ave like 100% less stress now then before and it has never bothered my periods before.
I also read that which confused me even more, I hope I am, if not then something could be wrong... but, trust me, I feel pregnant... ugh! Nausea has started recently too...
So Very Confused...
Friend

Return to TTC Your First Baby