anyone else crying daily?!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

anyone else crying daily?!

Postby amy.parker » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:01 am

Well, im really trying to stay positive and pray about this but its not making me feel any better about not being pregnant.
My best friend is 3 months pregnant and I get to hear all her great wonderful firsts and all about what happens. Im extremely jealous and cry nightly because of this.
I have always wanted children and my husband has 2 from a previous relationship.
Im so frusterated. Can anyone relate?!?!
amy.parker
Friend

Re: anyone else crying daily?!

Postby ReadyGirl » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:55 am

Last edited by ReadyGirl on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReadyGirl

Re: anyone else crying daily?!

Postby amy.parker » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:22 pm

We have been together since march of 2011.....and have had unprotected sex our entire relationship. I had one ovary removed about 5 years ago due to a tumor. I have cysts on my other one but have never been given a diagnosis of pcos or endometriosis.
My GYN knows all of this and is currently having me do the temp log. Which I dont see any significant rise or fall....im to do this for 3 months...and january is month 3.
My period was due the 3rd of the month and just today im having brown discharge.....so I guess my actual cycle will start tomorrow. Took 2 tests and both negative.
I had that talk with my best friend and she said she understood but I dont think she realizes what she does. Like reading "what to expect" in front of me and posting "baby bump" pics online. And just all the in between comments and stuff. Im hPpy for her, I really am.
But she never wanted kids since we have been friends (8 years) and met herhusband in october, married nov 1, and pregant shortly after.....and he left for korea (air force) nov 28. How is this fair? I've been married longer and been trying and everything. I cry all the time because I just dont understand.
We have been actively ttc since august.....charting and changing habits, etc.
Im a nurse and work shift work so now itll be even harder to concieve because I work nights so often.
It sounds so easy to give up, but when is enough enough?
amy.parker
Friend

Return to TTC Your First Baby