Testing at end of week / weekend. Who's with me?

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Testing at end of week / weekend. Who's with me?

Postby ReadyGirl » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:56 am

Last edited by ReadyGirl on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReadyGirl

Re: Testing at end of week / weekend. Who's with me?

Postby lilg13 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:22 pm

I just recently joined the tww website and your post caught my eye. I am 29 and my husband and I are in our second month ttc. The first month I started using OPK too early and received a false positive. This month I am certain we tried on the right days. I have a 34 day cycle and I am 7 dpo. I am a very impatient person and I took a test today, but to no surprise it was a bfn. I am going to try and hold out until 11 dpo to try again. Today is my DH's birthday so it would have just been nice :).
lilg13

Postby ReadyGirl » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 pm

Last edited by ReadyGirl on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReadyGirl

Postby mzby88 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Yes yes yes!! I'm chomping at the bit too! Af due Saturday. Bought my frers today. Trying to hold off to closer to Saturday but dont think I can!!
mzby88
Friend

Postby ReadyGirl » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:11 pm

ReadyGirl

Postby mzby88 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:04 am

Yay! You lucky girl!! I thought about poas this morning but just couldn't do it. Maybe tomorrow. Still having intermittent pulling/twinges in belly. Heartburn. And last night before bed I looked in he mirror and my BBS were extremely veiny which they normally are not. Dh insists they are bigger and I do not see it. I'm already a DDD so its pretty difficult for me to tell lol. Praying for a sticky bean!! Hope everything goes well for you!
mzby88
Friend

Postby ReadyGirl » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:09 am

ReadyGirl

Postby mzby88 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Well after typing my entire post I deleted it. So I talked myself out of testing this am. Just not in the mood for a bfn. I think I am only 8dpo according to ovulation symptoms with af due on sat. I am belching too and this is unusual. Dh even said something to me about it last night. My BBS were very blue and veiny which is very unusual too. Dh is convinced that bbs are bigger than usual but I think he's wrong. Kind of dissapointed my twinges/pulling in belly are gone but maybe that little bean is.already burrowed? Haha no idea trying to stay positive. I got two compliment s today about how good I look when I have no make up on and just want to curl up and take a nap. Glowing?? Haha I have no idea. Hoping to wait a few more days to test after 7-8 months I just really don't want to see another bfn.
mzby88
Friend

Postby ReadyGirl » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Last edited by ReadyGirl on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReadyGirl

Postby mzby88 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Oh yes! The month a got my bfp my only symptom was bbs and nips that hurt so bad dh couldn't even look at them. That was it. Unfortunately that bdp ended in mc @6wk. Last month I had all the usual pregnancy symptoms, crampy bbs hurt slight nausea and got a bfn!, so this month new for me ja belching, heart burn, blue veiny bbs and creamy cm. I also started checking cp this month and mine is low and soft. Not sure if this ka differney for me or not because I haven't checked it in my past 7 months of ttc.
mzby88
Friend

Postby lilg13 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:45 am

ReadyGirl that is great news!!
lilg13

Postby mzby88 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:13 am

Ok still having heartburn, creamy cm, bbs &nips sore and tender. Today my stomach is tight with what feels like a pulling right behind my belly button. I'm going to test on Friday. Af due Saturday.
How is everyone else doing?
mzby88
Friend

Postby mzby88 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:40 am

Well I got my bfp last night at 10 dpo!! Wasn't going to test until sat buy I couldn't help myself. Was going to.dinner with a girlfriend and needed yo check. Well there it was!! Now I'm so nervous I don't think I can handle another miscarriage. Well pray that this is a sticky bean and I pray for all of your bfps!!
mzby88
Friend

Postby ReadyGirl » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:45 am

ReadyGirl

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:18 am

Congrats mz!
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Your First Baby