TTC after cervical conization, looking for ttc friends :)

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC after cervical conization, looking for ttc friends :)

Postby Heather83 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:01 am

Hi, I'm heather and my husband and I started trying for baby #1 in July. After a few months I felt like something was wrong with me so I scheduled an appointment with my OB even though my annual wasn't until the following April and I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. So after 2 surgeries I am on month two of ttc again. My doctor says that the cervical conization will not effect getting pregnant but I'm still worried it will... About to start my 2 week wait, I'm feeling good about this month :)

Any other ladies out there in the same boat as me? Good luck to you all! :D
Heather83

Re: TTC after cervical conization, looking for ttc friends :

Postby Heather83 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:26 am

Also, forgot to mention the basics!! I'm 30 years old and my husband is 34. I was pregnant once in my 20s but lost the baby. My doctor thinks since it wasn't planned when I did get pregnant that I shouldn't have problems becoming pregnant again so didn't want to do any tests just yet. My cycles last 24 days and have been regular since surgery.

I am taking prenatal vitamins and also using pre-seed since post surgery it's very dry in that area. I'm hoping to hear that others who have had this surgery have been able to become pregnant!
Heather83

Re: TTC after cervical conization, looking for ttc friends :

Postby BlackAngelPlayah » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:57 am

:sticky: :babydustb: :babydustg: :baby: :baby: :fingers crossed: :goodluck1: :goodluck2:

And every other piece of luck I can scrape up!! LoL!

:babyg:
Image Image Image Image
http://TheBabyChronicles-BlackAngel.blogspot.com

Me: 36, Super irregular cycles, possible PCOS
DH: 57, Recently diagnosed with Prostate Cancer :( , Has Chosen watchful waiting
TTC #1 :baby:
BlackAngelPlayah
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Your First Baby