New Here

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New Here

Postby sue244 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this board but am hoping that this will be a great place for info and for support. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months now, but I have such a short cycle, 24 days, that we are almost done with the 5th cycle. I should be starting AF tomorrow. I have no illusions of being pregnant so not it is just waiting for the next ovulation to see if anything happens this time around. I know it is early in the process but I am already feeling very discouraged. I guess I went into this thinking that it would be easy. My mom always told me she just thought about being pregnant and she was so I assumed I would be the same way. I'm almost 32 years old so I am really feeling the pressure to get pregnant before I turn 35 so I'm sure that is not helping.

Anyways that is enough of me talking. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I look forward to seeing what this board has to offer.
Me 32
DH 30
TTC #1 since March 2014

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/52f233
sue244

Re: New Here

Postby avaya » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Welcome Sue!

I just joined the forum last week and this has become the site I go to constantly! There is definitely a lot of information here. Though sometimes too much information can make you go a little crazy haha I tell my fiance things that can prevent pregnancy and he says ignorance is bliss but I think I rather know people's experience and know what to expect or should do!

TTC and the TWW is not fun but I guess with having a short cycle, you have less of a wait! Have you used an OPK to check when you ovulate? I plan on using one next month if things don't work out this time around. 35 is three years away so I surely hope you get your BFP much sooner than that!
avaya
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: New Here

Postby sue244 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:32 pm

No I have not tried the OPK yet as I can pretty much tell with my temp and with cervical mucus when ovulation is getting close, and right now since we are still in our newlywed phase we BD pretty much all the time so hitting that window is not really a problem for us. Thanks for the welcome. I totatlly understand about information overload but I'm also one that likes to read up on something as much as I can and be as informed as possible. Thankfully my husband is the same way so he is very supportive of me.
Me 32
DH 30
TTC #1 since March 2014

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/52f233
sue244

Return to TTC Your First Baby