Feeling a bit blue

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Feeling a bit blue

Postby shadow88 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:58 pm

I have only been ttc for a few months, but it's so heartbreaking not seeing that BFP!
I took a HPT this afternoon (big mistake, as I'm only 9 dpo) and of course...BFN.

And trying for #1... I just want it to happen. I'm scared I might never be lucky enough.

Bah. Anyway- I just needed to get that off my chest!
Elle (me): 26
ttc #1
shadow88

Re: Feeling a bit blue

Postby jeepgirl88 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:26 am

Hey there...just wanted to let you know we are pretty much the same. I am just about to enter my 3rd TWW and I am trying not to be too hopeful this time as I have already had more BFN's than I care to see. But I have seen a lot of people here that have been trying for along time, I don't know when it will happen for us so I am trying to think of it as a journey and part of the pregnancy process and that helps a little. I am also 26 and TTC #1 and a huge Gilmore Girls fan (noticed your GIF) so I think we can relate and be buddies in this if you like!!
jeepgirl88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shadow88 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:07 am

I would love that very much.
It would be great to share this journey with someone like-minded!
ttc #1
shadow88

Postby jeepgirl88 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:03 am

When is AF due for you? I have also tested early and never truly believed a BFN until AF and its a very nervewracking time. I am sure I'll be right back there with ya soon...gearing up to O any second now lol so let the TWW begin!
Last edited by jeepgirl88 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeepgirl88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ppatricia81 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi ladies, hope I can join as well in this journey, I too tested early (yesterday) and of course it was negative 9dpo, I'm gonna wait until the 11 to test when Af is suppose to be here, I might wait a little longer. :?
ppatricia81

Postby shadow88 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:14 pm

I'm back. Still waiting.
I had to take a break because it was all getting to me.
And then I found out about my sister-in-law's pregnancy (#4- and an 'oops'). And with all the 'when will it be your turn?' questions I had a mini-meltdown.
AF is due in 2 days. I definitely feel like something wicked this way comes :(
ttc #1
shadow88

Postby jeepgirl88 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Hey Shadow, just saw your post from a couple weeks ago. I took a bit of a break too after AF last time, and now I'm bummed as I'm expecting her anytime again. Started spotting today. This was our 4th cycle trying and while I know that's not that long its still hard.

You must be nearing O time again, FX for your BFP this cycle! Wouldn't it be a great Christmas gift?
jeepgirl88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby pumpkinseed » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm on cycle 5 this month. I'll wait with you guys! I'm on 8-9 dpo, not sure exactly. I have a 30 day cycle, so I really can't test until Nov 25 or later. I feel like it will probably never happen…things don't come easy for me, it seems. I'm 36 so I have 10 years on you, ladies, but my labs came back with good numbers so I'm hoping that's a good sign. How old are your husbands? Are you using OPK's, charting, other things?

Wishing you both lots of luck and hoping you get your BFP this month!

Me: 37 / DH: 43 / G-free / Autoimmune thyroid disease (nature-throid)
Lovenox, metanx, baby aspirin, prometrium, vitamin d3, prenatal, progesterone
MMC: 01-14-15
CP: 4-12-15
MMC: 7-13-15 (d&c, heartbeat was seen but gone at 8 weeks, 2 days)
TTC ON HOLD WHILE I AWAIT RESULTS, HOPING FOR RAINBOW BABY
pumpkinseed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby jeepgirl88 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi pumpkin,

Hubby will be 30 in February, so we are still young but we always said we wanted kids before we were 30.

I am using tracking with Ovia app, using Wondfo OPK's and I am going to attempt to temp this month but I'm not really super into the idea yet and DH already thinks I'm nuts and 'trying too hard' so we'll see. We also use Pre-seed but I only tried the applicator once...I may try that again this cycle though as I don't think I have a lot of EWCM so maybe it will help.

Good luck to you this cycle!
jeepgirl88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby janeym » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:37 am

Just had another BFN. 9 months of trying. :-(
Each month I hate it when this time comes round. I really hoped to get to the point when its 2 days past my due period date, feel relaxed, then I can test. But that didnt happen. I didnt feel relaxed so thought Id just test now. Once again a negative. And no period today either. It is so frustrating.
Im 34, hubby is 40, medically all fine, so no reason why we cant conceive.
And having sex every day for 2 weeks is exhausting!!
My best friend recenlty conceived (with one ovary and a non existant work life)
Girl at work conceived with awful PCOS and an upstructing cervical polyp (not to mention very irregular sex).
It seems the answer is less sex!!
janeym

Postby 33ttcno1 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:27 am

Hi Janeym
Sorry to hear about your BFN. My husband and I are about the same age you guys are. I can relate with how everyone around seems to fall pregnant at a whim. I cried when I found out that a girl at my work is pregnant. I'm really happy for her but it us tough when you badly wants to be preggos as well. All the best!
33ttcno1
Friend

Return to TTC Your First Baby