TTC #1!! Need TTC buddies!!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #1!! Need TTC buddies!!

Postby ImpatientGirl2008 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:12 am

Hey everyone!! I'm new to the sight!! My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months!! It gets frustrating at times and I have to talk about TTC to. I have Cody and my "real" friends but sometimes you just need to talk to others who are going through the same thing. Anyways, sorry for my rant and long explanation. I'm overly talkative sometimes. :doh:
ImpatientGirl2008
Friend

Re: TTC #1!! Need TTC buddies!!

Postby prica » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Hello there. I'm also trying to conceive. I'm 30 and DH is 33. This would be our first baby, we've been trying for 2 months. I feel so stressed out about it. Paying attention to every feeling. For some reason I haven't had any normal ovulation symptoms in the last 2 months. No sore breasts, not much CM. I feel there something wrong with me when before we tried everything was normal.
prica
Friend

Postby Ohcantwait4BFP » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Heyy.. joining a forum for the very first time. I am 29. Started TTC since 3 months. I have seen funny FRERs with pink tipped result lines and experienced confusing symptoms. BDed everyday of the 10 day fertile window for the past 3 months. I am 10 DPO today. Waiting waiting :s
Ohcantwait4BFP

Postby Calntyne » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:05 am

Hi ladies! I'm 28 and my DH is 35. We're TTC #1 - month 1 and 6 DPO. The wait to test is going to kill me. :) I hope y'all have had luck since you posted on here, if not I'd love to be a TTC buddy! :)
TTC #1
Me 28, DH 35
Calntyne
Friend

Postby hhornick3789 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi everyone! I am also new to this site and in need of some support! My husband and I are ttc baby #1 this is our 3rd month trying. I've been on birth control for almost 8 years and quit taking it in October. Hoping 2015 will be good to us!
hhornick3789

Postby Carmie85 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Hi ladies!! I am new here too. DH and I are both 29 and ttc #1 for 6 months now. I never thought I would be in this boat. I think we all assume it will be so easy. I must say though that I had been suffering with very light periods and what looked like old blood (sorry if TMI) but I have been drinking raspberry leaf tea which is suppose to help circulate more oxygen to your organs and I had a very healthy normal cycle this month. Just wanted to share just incase anyone else had this problem. I am hoping for BFP this month but who knows..
Carmie85
Friend

Postby Calntyne » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Hi hhornick and Carmie! I'm 10 dpo now but I'm going to hold off to test until this weekend. What about y'all? My chart doesn't look really encouraging and I'm not having any symptoms at all so I haven't gotten my hopes (haha well, at least I've tried not to). Thanks for the heads up on the tea! I think I have a pretty regular cycle, but I have been curious after reading some of the other things on this site that ladies have tried. I take prenatal vitamins, but I'm thinking of trying some things to help with implantation like eating pineapple core. Do y'all have any suggestions?
TTC #1
Me 28, DH 35
Calntyne
Friend

Postby Carmie85 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi Calntyne. I am only on CD10 so gearing up for trying again this month. I just have grown to hate the tww. It seems like the longest 2 weeks every month. I really hope you get your BFP. Have you been trying long? Yeah I researched a lot about natural fertility aides as I did not want to take anything which would mess my cycle up. I have a regular 28/29 day cycle with pos Ovulation test usually Cd13/14 but not a great period. Usually very light and not fresh looking. RL tea helps strengthen the uterine wall and is great for providing oxygen to organs and reproductive system so i suppose it cleanses it. I read that an egg will have a hard time implanting in a thin or old lining so fingers crossed this has helped it. Please let me know how you get on over the next few days. At least your near the end of the dreaded TWW! :)
Carmie85
Friend

Postby Jzscott » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:24 pm

My husband and I have been TTC our first since September of 2013. I did get my BFP in December this year but miscarried shortly after. It's been a rough journey and it's nice to be able to come on here and read about others who are going through the same thing. I have my first appointment to hopefully start clomid this Wednesday and Im very excited and nervous. If anyone ever wants to chat I'm here lurking all the time! Sometimes my husband has to beg me to get off! :oops:
J&M <3
DS: 12/15/15
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby emeraldblue » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:56 am

Jzscott: Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Keep us updated on your appointment!

AFM: I'm currently waiting for AF. Been ttc #1 for 4 cycles.
Me: 31
DH: 33
TTC #1 since September 2014
Cycle: 27-28 days. LP: 13 days.
1/15: thyroid, prolactin, AMH, LH, FSH blood work all normal
5/15: HSG shows tubes clear, LP progesterone low, DH's SA- poor morphology
7/15: repeat LP progesterone good and confirms O
Pending: RE consult
My Ovulation Chart
emeraldblue
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Calntyne » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:05 pm

I'm sorry to hear about that too Jzcott. Good luck with clomid!
And no Carmie my husband and I just started - this past cycle was our first time trying for #1. What you said about your cycle is so interesting, I'm going to do more research on that because mine has always been light and short, so I'm wondering if need to do something about that if it could cause problems. I got a BFN when I tested Saturday, but I saw it coming since I didn't have any symptoms. BUT FF completely changed my ovulation date after I entered my temp yesterday morning, so that completely threw me off! I don't get it either because it changed it to a date that was different than the peak reading I got on the ClearBlue ovulation monitor. I'm so confused. Oh well, next time we'll just have to BD a little more to cover all possible days. ;)
TTC #1
Me 28, DH 35
Calntyne
Friend

Postby eagermom » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:35 am

Howdy all lovelies!!

Ever since I started TTCing (2months) my cycles have been very mean to me..been varying from 28 to 47 frustrating days.

First cycle of TTC - Resulted in a CP :(
Second cycle of TTC- All the TTC stress & CP messed up my O date which got pushed from CD17 to CD31! AF finally turned up on CD47 (WTH! :angry: :angry:)

Third cycle of TTC- Currently on CD9..so there's still a long wait for my O date..and have no clue when to predict that EWCM to show up!
Me:29; DH:32
Married: July '13

Nov'14 :CP (NTNP)
Since Dec'14 :TTC#1
Mar'15 : BFP

5w0d- beta 5083
6w4d- HR 120bpm

My Ovulation Chart
eagermom
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby emeraldblue » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:09 pm

calntyne: The peak reading on CB just means you are about to ovulate. It could be up to 36 hours after you get the peak reading.

eager: It's possible your CP threw off your cycle and it should right itself on its own.
Me: 31
DH: 33
TTC #1 since September 2014
Cycle: 27-28 days. LP: 13 days.
1/15: thyroid, prolactin, AMH, LH, FSH blood work all normal
5/15: HSG shows tubes clear, LP progesterone low, DH's SA- poor morphology
7/15: repeat LP progesterone good and confirms O
Pending: RE consult
My Ovulation Chart
emeraldblue
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby eagermom » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Emerald- yep..quite possible..for the first time in my life I had experienced sore BBs while AFing this cycle..CP surely messed it all up.
When is your AF due? :)
Me:29; DH:32
Married: July '13

Nov'14 :CP (NTNP)
Since Dec'14 :TTC#1
Mar'15 : BFP

5w0d- beta 5083
6w4d- HR 120bpm

My Ovulation Chart
eagermom
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ~~amy~~ » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:24 am

Hi! New to this thread! My DH (39) and I (31) have been TTC for 10 months now, ever since his VR. He has two kids, but I don't have any. So far it's been quite an emotional journey. I love having people who are in the same boat to chat with! Currently I'm waiting to O. Just a few more days before the dreadful TWW! Good luck to you all!
Me: 32
DH: 40
DSS: 14
DSD: 10
Married: 08/02/13
VR: 03/14/14
TTC since 03/31/14
IVF #1 Target date 12/16/15
My Ovulation Chart
~~amy~~
TTC Queen
TTC Queen