TTC #1 Need advice!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #1 Need advice!

Postby Yukon*Gold » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Hello! I am new here and also new to the TTC world. A little bit about me, I am 24 and my husband is also 24. We got married in July of this year and are trying for our first baby. I did a bunch of research into TTC and advice over the last little while and decided that if we were going to try we should just go in full throttle, so I ordered some pressed and we have used that every time we Bd. I am currently at 2dpo (roughly- I don't chart but my periods are relatively regular). We Bd on CD 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15.

I had 2 questions:

The first is I am wondering if anyone else had a ton of EWCM while using preseed? I normally get it for maybe a day at most but I got it for about 5 days and way more than ever before.

My second question is out there and Im not sure many people would have this problem but I have had digestive issues for the last 10 years. I went through some tests when I was younger but they all looked at my upper GI, anyways I went in to see my doctor the other day and she told me that after 10 years they finally wanted me to go in for a colonoscopy and gastroscopy… And they booked me in for 2 days later. So I am now on my prep day and have my procedures tomorrow but am wondering if at 2dpo there would really be any risk to a baby if I was pregnant? Of all the months they could have done these procedures it was the month we started trying but it is something that has to be done, since my symptoms can be pretty severe. I have been nervous the last couple days about it. I am just hoping that if I do get pregnant it would be so early that it wouldn't cause any problems.

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance to anyone who feels like tackling my questions :)
Yukon*Gold
Friend

Re: TTC #1 Need advice!

Postby Yelibaby » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:59 am

You should tell your doctor and ask for their advice. Good luck!
Me: 31
DH: 29
TTC #1 since OCT 2014. After 1 year Nuvaring.
Hoping for twins!! :D

BFP Feb 2015 - Mc at 7 weeks
BFP Apr 2015 - cp
BFP May 24th, 2015 (My bday - 9dpo) - EDD 2/5/2016

Beta 10dpo - 35// 12dpo - 100// 14dpo - 255// 17dpo - 1186.4// 21dpo - 7763.4

Progesterone 10dpo - 56.4 (oral progesterone)
Progesterone 14dpo - 61.3 (vaginal supplements and shot)

My Ovulation Chart

Yelibaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Your First Baby