first time ttc very new!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

first time ttc very new!

Postby taydinogirl16 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:43 am

Hi my name is Angel, im first time just starting ttc today dec.24 cycle day 9. Im NOT married but I am in love, getting our own place soon but living together currently. Im 18 bf is 19. He does warehouse and im graduating soon. Would love ttc buddies because just last month i thought i was prego. And the wait for my period was horrible , so i figured since bf said lets do it seriously this time, then im gettin serious.we've been through a lot and honestly everyone in our families are just waiting... throwing clues and hints left and right lately, so were ready. My fertile days start tomorrow Christmas and the bding will start but i wanna be ready for this wait. Sorry for the long intro but ive been to ever site just looking and reading and stalking lol so I wanna try my own.
taydinogirl16

Re: first time ttc very new!

Postby lesbemommy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:24 am

Hi, I am also trying for my first. I am a couple days behind you at 8 dpo today. How are you doing with the wait so far? Have you decided when you might test, or are you waiting for AF to be due? Anyway, baby dust to you!
Me (Tori) - 37
DW - 53
TTC since Nov 2014
(at home donor insemination)

My Ovulation Chart
lesbemommy

Postby fitpregnancy » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi Ladies!

I'm new here, as this is my first post so I'm not quite up on all abbreviations :) However, my husband and I are TTC our first child. December cycle was our first go and AF is due Jan 13th. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Katie
fitpregnancy

Postby lesbemommy » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi Katie!

Glad to meet you. We are almost on the same cycle, as AF is due Jan 11 for me. How are you doing with your first two week wait? I was an obsessive basket case my first cycle (Nov) but this month has been more relaxed. I was worried the holidays would make it harder to distract myself from symptom spotting, but it actually seemed to make things easier. Fingers crossed for you!
Me (Tori) - 37
DW - 53
TTC since Nov 2014

My Ovulation Chart
lesbemommy

Postby fitpregnancy » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi Lesbemommy!

We are very close! My cycles are like clock work each month and run about 30 days. I'm not charting or anything like that...just paid close attention to my body and CM, as well as a ovulation calendar. I've been doing pretty good...trying not to get too obsessive(if that's possible ;) ) Today I'm starting to get anxious, but I'm telling myself I'll wait to test if I miss AF - so around 13-16. When will you test? Best of luck to you!
fitpregnancy

Postby lesbemommy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Katie, I have been feeling pretty anxious today, too. I have had an increase in creamy/slimy (TMI!) CM today and serious chocolate cravings (early PMS?), as well as some mild cramping/pulling/twinges. I really really want to test, but know that I'll just get more anxious and obsess more as the days get closer to AF's due date if I test early and get BFNs. I already tested yesterday and had a stark white BFN, so I don't want to be too crazy. Ideally, I'd like to hold off until Sunday, but I think realistically, I'll probably test Friday, if not tomorrow. Ugh... I feel like I have no willpower!!! :roll:
Me (Tori) - 37
DW - 53
TTC since Nov 2014

My Ovulation Chart
lesbemommy

Postby hhornick3789 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:32 am

Hey everyone. My so and I are also ttc #1. So nervous and excited about this journey. I'm 25-26 in March, so is 30. I'm Cd19 this month and having odd discharge... Keeping fingers crossed! Baby dust to you guys!! :)

Holly
hhornick3789

Return to TTC Your First Baby