Tell me I'm not alone!!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Tell me I'm not alone!!

Postby melissaka7 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:07 am

This was month 1 of TTC. I'm not temping or charting. I'm not saying I won't, but I'm not there yet. AF was light on 3/9. Did BD on 16th, 18th, 21st, 23rd, and maybe tonight. Pretty sure I had EWCM on 21st and 23rd. Sunday morning I woke up with a headache and very nauseous. I've been sick to my stomach every day since then. I had different discharge then I've ever had yesterday. Very liquid like with pink/brown streaks maybe? Sorry if TMI. I'm pretty sure I O'D on the 21st. I know that I could be making myself sick just because I'm so excited/nervous/ready to be preggo. How do I relax and stop worrying. I know by freaking out I can even make my period late!!! Anyone have the same issues or think my upset tummy could mean anything??
melissaka7
Friend

Re: Tell me I'm not alone!!

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:36 am

Severe stress can delay ovulation, which then delays your period, but stressing in the TTW isn't going to move AF. The discharge with streaks could be implantation bleeding, but try not to get too attached to the idea you might be pregnant, because as soon as you start TTC, your body will likely start playing tricks on you! You'll notice things that you think have never happened before, then after a few cycles realize that just never noticed them because you weren't looking for signs.

I hope this is your month, but you'd be extrememy lucky to be successful your first cycle! Best of luck to you!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KristenV » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:17 pm

YOU ARE SO NOT ALONE! And I hope TTC on month 1 works for you!!! This is my third month TTC & Im a walking prego symptom checker....I mistook ovulation bleeding for implantation bleeding & had taken 10 prego tests before I finally started my period, late. It sucked! So, right now, I have 6 days until AF is due & I have to remind myself constantly that all the worrying & agonizing I did last month, not to mention the stock I bought in prego tests, left me no more prego than if I had completely ignored every little thing that made me think I was prego. Symptoms of pregnancy mimic soooooo many other things, like acid reflux, anxiety & plain old PMS...which can honestly just make you crazier. Im not sure if this helps, but hopefully knowing you're not alone will. Just reading posts like yours has helped me a lot this month. Good luck & happy thoughts girl!!!
KristenV
Friend

Postby Lacilou » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:27 pm

You are TOTALLY not alone!!! We try not to symptom spot or stress, but we can't help it!!! We go crazy doing it! Yet we continue.. This is our first month TTC #2 and I am already driving myself insane. I swear my body has exhibited more crazy signs in the past week, than the past 8 years! It's because I am looking for symptoms. Can't help it. I have taken 2 HPT (Day 8 and 9 DPO) both BFN. It made me so down, yet I know that it's still way early. But you can't help but stress! The majority of us on here make ourselves crazy!!!!! I wish there was a magic don't worry about it pill. I'd take out stock in it
Lacilou
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby janeym » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:29 am

Ive been driving myself crazy.
TTC for 9m now. Every month I am super aware of my normal PMS symptoms, and I doubt them!
My breasts - too tender, not tender enough - is this a sign?
My mood - less cranky than usual, more giggly - is that because of pregnancy hormones?
Appetite, smells, tummy aches, everything. Its sending me insane.
And Ive just had another BFN.
To confuse me my body is making my period later and later each month, making me think... this is the one!!
And then not.
janeym

Postby Lacilou » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:13 am

So sorry janeym!!!!! It's such an emotional rollercoaster. Those BFN are so gut wrenching. Are you taking any supplements or anything? Fertility drugs??
Lacilou
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Your First Baby