New here! Would love to have a buddy!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New here! Would love to have a buddy!

Postby Bekah3103 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:26 am

Hello all!
I'm new here to TWW and I am already so encouraged by all the support I've read on other posts! I am currently in my TWW and I'm 6dpo. DH and I are ttc our first baby. This is our fourth month trying! I am 23 and DH is 28. I would absolutely love a buddy to compare symptoms with and to help with encouragement and support throughout this journey. I've been pretty discouraged lately from all of our previous BFN's, but I'm not giving up hope! I know our BFP is coming! Any advice is welcome! A little background on me: I was on the Depo shot from my sophomore year of high school, on up until 2011. My cycles are back to regular, however DH and I were having a difficult time pin pointing when I was ovulating. This month we used ovulation sticks to help pinpoint the exact days and went from there. We are very much hoping this helped! Again, would love and appreciate any advice anyone has for us!
Bekah3103
Friend

Re: New here! Would love to have a buddy!

Postby An9iewangy » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:33 pm

Hi I'm angie I'm 36 and from the uk I have 3 children boys ages 19 14 and a daughter age 6 we seem to be on the same days past ovulation I've had a lot of symtoms starting from 1dpo I've had stomach and back cramps although they have eased a little today sore tender breasts and nausea that comes and goes today I was so constipated it was making me crazy lol I'm going to test on 8dpo then again at 10 on a rapid response although it may still be early good luck !!!
An9iewangy
Friend

Postby Bekah3103 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi Angie! I'm having some symptoms like you! The constipation is very frustrating! I'm struggling with that part as well! Im also extremely tired and I'm crying over every little thing. Mild cramps, mainly in the evening, which is unusual because I usually don't cramp until right before I start! My body just feels "off"! I hope this is your month! Fingers crossed! Please keep me updated on anything new!!! Good luck!!
Bekah3103
Friend

Postby An9iewangy » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:30 am

Hi how you getting on? I still have all the symtoms breast a little less tender I tested this morning and negative but still mega early so still have hope I've been like the devil woman snapping at everyone and so tired but not sleeping very well at night I'll probably test every day from now till af comes or I get a positive just won't be able to help myself haha
An9iewangy
Friend

Postby sasears » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi! I'm new here too! I'm 25, DH is 30. We are on cycle #2 ttc. I'm on CD 13, so heading into that dreaded tww! Haha :) I'm trying reeeally hard to just enjoy the ride and not be psycho pregnancy obsessed girl. Key word trying. Fingers crossed for all of us!
sasears
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Bekah3103 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:08 am

Hey Angie! And welcome sasears! Starting a few days ago I am unable to sleep through the night. I toss and turn and wake up a lot! Breasts are sore, I cry over everything still (not normal for me..ever. I'm just not a cryer..last night I cried because I thought I burnt taco meat! So silly!!) my cm has not changed since 1 dpo..still thick and white like lotion. Hoping that's a good sign. It is taking a lot of strength not to test! I tested a few days ago and got a negative, but like you said Angie, it was still wicked early! I'm so anxious! DH is also getting pretty anxious though! I am 6 days away from AF making her grand appearance, but I'm HOPING she doesn't show up this month! Sasears, I always say I'm not going to obsess over it and it just doesn't work!! Haha! It's hard not to when TTC! I promise to keep you both updated and please keep me updated in return!! (:
Bekah3103
Friend

Postby sasears » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:42 am

That sounds so promising! You have to tell us when you test again!
sasears
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby An9iewangy » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi sasears welcome hopefully we can try keep each other sane in the 2 week wait I tested again and negative again I'm now starting to doubt my ovulation date as I don't track it and I'm now thinking I'm maybe only 7dpo today I still have all the symtoms but not my boobies feel red hot?? My af is not due till fri so I'm guna have a few days of testing and worrying and symtom spotting good luck girlies keep me informed!! Oh I've Alison been ravenous hungry if I'm not pregnant I'm 1 greedy biatch lol
An9iewangy
Friend

Postby An9iewangy » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:24 pm

And I've got spots 2 big mahoosive 1s and I never get them saying that I could sneeze and fart at the same time at the min and convince myself it was a sign haha
An9iewangy
Friend

Postby Bekah3103 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:46 am

EEP! Angie I am so excited for you! I have a good feeling about it! Update on me: today I've started feeling sharp pains in my vaginal area, followed by a few "tugging" sensations behind my belly button. The pains are freaking me out and absolutely nothing I've ever felt before. Still have the urge to test but scared to because of my previous negatives in months before. Trying soooo hard to wait it out. I've already used all of first response tests and now all I have is a clearblue digital. Is it possible to get an early response from a digital? Af is due Thursday! 5 days! So anxious!
Bekah3103
Friend

Postby An9iewangy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Ooohh my af is fri I've already done about 10 tests over the past couple of days think that we could set up a testing addiction group like aa haha wouldn't it be fab if we both got bfp together our symtoms seem very similar so were either both delirious or both very possibly preggers this past week has been the longest of my life just want to know already I'm all out of tests now so thinking I might wait till tues but I will probably go buy a load more tomoz haha new symtoms for me today hands seem slightly swollen got sausage fingers and I cried in the car whilst driving to my mams cos the kids had played up so I didn't get much sleep after nightshift all signs of af and pregnancy so bit confused good luck not much longer to wait keep me informed!! How you getting on sasears??
An9iewangy
Friend

Postby Bekah3103 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Well ladies..I caved this evening and tested...I got a visible positive!!!!!!!!! I'm only 10 dpo (used first response early result) and I'm still going to wait a few days to test again just to make sure baby bean sticks. I am overjoyed. I'm shaking, crying, trying to relax all at the same time. Any news from y'all's end?!
Bekah3103
Friend

Postby sasears » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:32 pm

Ahhh! Yay yay yay! SO excited for you! Congratulations!
sasears
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby An9iewangy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:55 am

Oh wow congratulations that's fantastic news so pleased for you good luck I'm bfn again today 10dpo on asda says can test 5 days before so I'm thinking I'm now out best wishes to you!! :-)
An9iewangy
Friend

Postby Bekah3103 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:41 am

Don't give up yet Angie! I still have my fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you!!!!
Bekah3103
Friend

Return to TTC Your First Baby