3dpo looking for a buddy :)

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3dpo looking for a buddy :)

Postby monkeybean » Mon May 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Hello! I am 27 years old and ttc :). We are on our 2nd cycle of trying right now, as I am 3dpo. Not really feeling any "symptoms" yet lol. Was pregnant 2 years ago, ending in miscarriage at 8 weeks. Trying to stay stress free and hope for the best! Anyone here wanting to chat, I would love to :).
monkeybean

Re: 3dpo looking for a buddy :)

Postby AndiA108 » Thu May 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Hello! Well, I'm not on the same dpo as you. I'm only on CD7 here. But I am also 27 and new to the TTW community. I wouldn't mind staying connected for some support. We've been ttc for 6 cycles now. The first cycle I had a chemical.

I've read and heard that not everyone has symptoms right away. Some women don't get them until around 6-7weeks.

Trying to stay stress free as well! I picked up barre class and trying to stay healthy and for something to keep my mind off of things.

FX for you!
AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby monkeybean » Thu May 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Hello :). I'm at 6dpo now, still no symptoms. With my first pregnancy I only had symptoms at 11 dpo, which in turn caused me to run out and buy a test.

What does CD7 mean? I should know all this stuff but can not remember since my miscarriage was a while ago. We weren't trying back then when I got pregnant. I have wanted to get pregnant ever since, but DH wanted to wait till we were 30-32. We are compromising at 27 because early menopause may run in my family.

Not sure what a chemical pregnancy is either? I know someone who had an ectopic, still a little confused about that too. Trying so hard to keep my mind busy, don't want to talk about babies unless DH brings it up lol. We have been going for long walks with our dog, helps a bit. I've been painting and listening to music.

My friends are doing iui right now, I really hope they are lucky and that it works right away! I am hopeful and thinking positive :). Hope we can all have what we want. Babydust to you!
monkeybean

Postby monkeybean » Thu May 14, 2015 6:22 pm

CD7.. cycle day 7, duh lol. I have a 28-29 day cycle. So I ovulate always 14 days from the first day of my cycle. I can always feel ovulation, so hopefully we can both have sticky beans!
monkeybean

Postby AndiA108 » Fri May 15, 2015 12:11 pm

no worries, it took be a while to get the hang of the lingo. Now I'm like a lingo nerd! That's nice to always know when you ovulate! I have irregular cycles so going through trying to figure out what's going on with my body. :sticky: fingers crossed for you!
AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Your First Baby