Do you think I still have a chance?

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Do you think I still have a chance?

Postby beccambride » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi ladies,

So this is mine and my husband's 2nd month TTC. Been feeling a ton of symptoms the past few days, even my hubby has mentioned some things out of the ordinary. My AF is due either tomorrow or Tuesday according to apps that I've had. Last night I went to go check my CP and afterwards I went to wipe and wiped a little bit of blood, pink colored. I wasn't really worried at that point because it was just once. Then today again I was checking down there and wiped more pink blood. Could it be implantation bleeding? I've heard that it can happen right around when AF is due. I understand it could also be my period starting, I just don't know why I would have had it last night as well and just that one wipe both times. I'll include pictures too. Just curious what others might think.
Attachments
image2.JPG
image2.JPG (30.47 KiB) Viewed 1011 times
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (27.44 KiB) Viewed 1011 times
beccambride
Friend

Re: Do you think I still have a chance?

Postby Jessibabi123 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:33 am

I had implantation spotting at 11dpo - so 3 days before period was due, bub was late implanting.
And didn't get my BFP until 16dpo.
So anything is possible!
Also, it's very common for women to still spot/bleed in the first trimester - usually when pressure is put on the cervix, so internally checking/sex etc.
Just wait and see what happens.
Fingers crossed for you!
I'm Jess, 23 years old, stay at home mummy to my beautiful daughter, born April 2013 and gorgeous son, born November 2014.
BFP 2nd cycle ttc first baby.
BFP by surprise at 6 weeks pregnant second baby.
BFP 1st cycle ttc third baby.
Baby dust to all xo
Image<br />My Ovulation Chart<br />
Jessibabi123
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Your First Baby