New to Group. TTC first child irregular periods

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New to Group. TTC first child irregular periods

Postby trying2bamom » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello all,

My name isJoycee. My DB and I are trying to conceive our first child together. I have horribly irregular periods. I haven't come on my P in a about a year now. I have a physical Oct15th. I need some ideas and help. I want to conceive natural but I'm seeing that, that is not going to be possible. We have been ttcing since late 2013.

I've tried taking Vitex, and maca (only for a little bit of time).

Any ideas or help. I need support and ideas. I don't think I have PCOS, bbut I am very overweight. I have started going to the gym to do cardio. Just start only done it a week so far.
trying2bamom

Re: New to Group. TTC first child irregular periods

Postby Rynkat » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:05 am

Hey there,

Sounds stressful I hope your physical goes ok. I don't really have any advice since I'm all new to this hopefully doctors will!

Kathryn
Last depo provera injection jan 2015
Rynkat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TracieMarie77 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:49 am

I'd start with the physical. See if they can figure out what's causing the possible issues with ttc and the irregular periods. May be worth it to bring DB along and get him tested too. I've seen a lot of people post something about clomid but I know nothing about that. Hang in there! My friend who has been ttc for 5YEARS just found out in July she is expecting and just made the official announcement. She had tried the clomid route but didn't like the side effects so she conceived all naturally. And she is also 40 years old. So there is hope! Stay positive!
TracieMarie77
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TracieMarie77 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:51 am

I also don't think you should be overly concerned about the weight thing. A friend of mine got pregnant earlier this year and she and her husband are both severely overweight. She alone before she got pregnant was around 260 lbs.
TracieMarie77
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Newlywed9202015 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Hey I'm new as well and also overweight and have pcos and am 27. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years so I feel sometimes it takes time however sometimes getting on med helps or so I've herd. My Dr wants to try met for min first but I've had regular p for almost 4 months so they want to wait and see if that helps. I'm 1dpo right now and am hoping this time will be the time.
Newlywed9202015

Postby Rynkat » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:04 am

Newlywed9202015 - good luck I hope the regularly P helps. I'm in a different but similar place that my periods were stopped by depo and I don't know yet if they're really back properly but I find myself hoping anyway.
Last depo provera injection jan 2015
Rynkat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Your First Baby