Counting The Minutes Until I Can Test!!!!!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Counting The Minutes Until I Can Test!!!!!

Postby Liberianmama85 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am

I am trying so hard to maintain sanity during this tww!!!! My DH and I have officially started ttc. Last month, I thought there maaaay have been a possibility that I was prego, but we didn't hit the fw because of traveling. Anyway, I've been tracking and of course being obsessive lol. Last month when I was tracking I was confusing crazy PMS symptoms with early pregnancy symptoms. My PMS usually leaves me moody, hungry, sore boobs, bloating, and some cramping right before AF. This month... No PMS...no sore boobs... No raging hunger...no moodiness... However, cramping, bloat, and creamy cm are so here to stay it seems. Last month creamy cm dried up after cd 22. I'm on cd 25 (26 day cycle) and creamy cm is dripping out! There's so much of it! I've been using the Ovia app, and they advise me to test the day of my expected AF visit. That's in two days! I have done a good job staying relaxed, but these next 48 hours are trying to kill me!!! Who else is counting the minutes until they test?! Wooooosaaaaa...
Liberianmama85
Friend

Re: Counting The Minutes Until I Can Test!!!!!

Postby southernbelle » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Two days?? No way! I would have already started testing!! :) I usually start around 7dpo. Two more days for me!
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Postby 28inMichigan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:56 pm

This is the first month that my husband and I have really tried. I'm just using the calendar method to figure out when ovulation is. We are going to be traveling and with family when I will be able to test, ugghh. On Nov. 2nd I should either get AF or I will test. I feel like I'm going to go crazy trying to wait that whole time! My husband's birthday is Nov. 3rd so I'm debating waiting the extra day to test, if AF hasn't come yet...
I am also so confused about what is a pregnancy symptom and what is just my usual cycle symptoms. For example, a week before AF, I have been getting very sore and swollen boobs.That is happening now, but it started earlier than normal.
28inMichigan

Postby Liberianmama85 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:03 pm

southernbelle wrote:Two days?? No way! I would have already started testing!! :) I usually start around 7dpo. Two more days for me!

Since this is our first REAL try I don't want to be disappointed you know? I have a 26 day cycle and I'm thinking that I may actually need to wait a few more days before testing to get a true result- whether it's false or positive. At least it'll be a true read. I drive myself up the walls with everything else lol. I'm trying soooo hard not to stress about making my little bundle lol. So if AF is t here tomorrow, we'll test maybe a day or so after... Just to be sure! I may also be lying
Liberianmama85
Friend

Postby Liberianmama85 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:16 pm

28inMichigan wrote:This is the first month that my husband and I have really tried. I'm just using the calendar method to figure out when ovulation is. We are going to be traveling and with family when I will be able to test, ugghh. On Nov. 2nd I should either get AF or I will test. I feel like I'm going to go crazy trying to wait that whole time! My husband's birthday is Nov. 3rd so I'm debating waiting the extra day to test, if AF hasn't come yet...
I am also so confused about what is a pregnancy symptom and what is just my usual cycle symptoms. For example, a week before AF, I have been getting very sore and swollen boobs.That is happening now, but it started earlier than normal.

We're in the same boat! Yay! It's easier said than done, but try not to stress. You'll be with family so you'll have something to get your mind off of it for a little while. And these symptoms?! Forget it! All the women in my life say that their symptoms were almost the same as PMS. Shoot- my mom didn't know she was pregnant with us (I'm a twin) until FIVE MONTHS! Crazy! All this tracking cm business! Ugh! I've never really checked before, until I got all crazy with this tracking, but my "normal" PMS symptoms aren't even here this month. No sore boobs except really sensitive Montgomery Tubercles on my right breast, slight cramping and discharge. My cervix is so high up that I don't even know if I ever had one lol. It's nowhere to be found. However AF is super regular, and always on time. I'll know for sure tomorrow!!!! Patience I keep telling myself!

Oh and by the way both of you ladies might be interested in the Ovia app. By using it, I discovered I had a very regular 26 day cycle instead of a 28 day cycle that came early all the time lol. The more you punch in your data the more you'll begin to learn about your body! I'm sure if you're ttc fanatics like me, you already have something similar lol.

I'll keep you posted!

Baby dust to you both!
Last edited by Liberianmama85 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liberianmama85
Friend

Postby Liberianmama85 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:23 am

Sooo AF is a full day late! Hooray! I tested this morning on a cheapie that my MIL gave me and it was a BFN :( I know I'm pg. I've had creamy cm and lots of watery discharge as well. I'm just waiting to test again. Anyone else test after a missed AF visit and got a BFN?
Liberianmama85
Friend

Postby southernbelle » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:14 am

I've been two days late with af and gotten bfn. Are you charting or using opks? It's possible you ovulated a couple days late. Ovulation isn't always spot on.
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Postby Liberianmama85 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:39 pm

southernbelle wrote:I've been two days late with af and gotten bfn. Are you charting or using opks? It's possible you ovulated a couple days late. Ovulation isn't always spot on.

I am charting, and I think I Ovulated on the 14th day of my cycle because I remember cramping and slight beast tenderness. However... The window may have been Oct. 10th, 11th, 12th. I know because my cycle is short I may not have built up enough of hcg to to test yet. Plus, my mother in law got all excited and bought me a REALLY CHEAP test lol. I just know I'm pregnant though! My cycle is too regular to be this late. Plus all this discharge makes me feel crazy lol. I sneezed last night and so much liquid gushed out of me. I thought I peed! Lol DD and I BD today and (TMI) he said it "so creamy". So we're in the same boat. Hopefully we're bump buddies! Any other symptoms? My symptoms haven't really been symptoms but a lack there of. No PMS, no sore bbs, slight indigestion and lots of creamy and watery cm. how about you? I'm praying so hard for us trying to gain a bump lol.
Liberianmama85
Friend

Postby Liberianmama85 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:01 pm

I got my BFP!!!
Liberianmama85
Friend

Postby Rynkat » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:50 am

Congratulations!
Last depo provera injection jan 2015
Rynkat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TryinginCo » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Congratulations!
TryinginCo

Postby 33andtrying » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:40 pm

So happy for you! Congrats! Hopefully I will get mine soon!
33andtrying
Friend

Postby Liberianmama85 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Thank you sooooo much ladies!!!! I've been away for a while. So much has gone on! I'm officially 6 weeks and 4 days! The worries of being a new mother begin ALMOST IMMEDIATELY lol. There are so many things I wish I was prepared for (like spotting at five weeks- which scared the hell out of me). But so far so good. I'm going to write a new post detailing everything I wish someone had told me! Baby dust to all of you ladies! I wish you all the very best!
Liberianmama85
Friend

Postby SueMein » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Congratulations! Looking forward to your blog post "everything I wish someone told me."

Would love to hear more about what helped you conceive.

Cheers

Sue
31 Yr old kiwi girl TTC #1 since Oct 2015. I highly recommend the book. "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", and the "Ovagraph" app.

BFP - 01-02-2016

SueMein
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Liberianmama85 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:09 pm

SueMein wrote:Congratulations! Looking forward to your blog post "everything I wish someone told me."

Would love to hear more about what helped you conceive.

Cheers

Sue

Thank you Sue! I was waiting for my first OB appointment before I wrote that post. Now that I have, expect to read that blog any day now. And to be honest, DH and I had soooooooooo much sex in that one month, that it would have been IMPOSSIBLE for me not to get pregnant that month. We were really trying- so it was all day everyday, multiple times a day lol. If I didn't get pregnant I would have been certain something was wrong with one of us. We had CRAZY amounts of sex! I would post my chart, but I'm almost embarrassed lol.
Attachments
image.png
This is only a section of my fertility chart. The entire month looked like that! Lol
(93.64 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Liberianmama85
Friend

Next

Return to TTC Your First Baby