My body keeps playing tricks on me!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

My body keeps playing tricks on me!

Postby 33andtrying » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Hello to all that are ttc! I've been actually ttc for the past 4mths and ever since, my body is tricking me into believing that I finally conceived. That is until af finally shows up! Have become obsessed with google and ttc forums! It's awful. Every month after O my body plays a new trick from cramping, sore boobs, bleeding gums, strong urine, frequent urination, dizziness, moodiness, headaches...the list continues! Smh. I'm currently at 7dpo and I've been cramping for 6 days. This never happened before. My boobs are usually pretty sore after O but they aren't as tender as usual. I've been dealing with a headache for 2 days now that just won't go away. Trying my best to just chill out and "know" that my body is tricking me again but I would love for this time to be it! I've even had a dream of getting a bfp on a hpt! I know I'm not the only one experiencing this disappointments. Please share your thoughts! I'm new to this forum and really needed someone to vent to. In the meantime, baby dust to you all that are ttc! :-)
33andtrying
Friend

Re: My body keeps playing tricks on me!

Postby Rynkat » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:55 am

Hey there!
I sort of get where you're coming from as mine are irregular at the moment so it is easy to trick myself with pms symptoms :(

How long until you can test?
Last depo provera injection jan 2015
Rynkat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Your First Baby