Fingers Crossed

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Fingers Crossed

Postby mbolia615 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:51 am

Hi All! My hubby and I are TTC baby #1 and this is our second month trying. The first month we didn't line up our timing correctly. But this month we did the deed twice a day everyday (sorry TMI) and we are hoping for the best. My body keeps tricking me into thinking that I am feeling symptoms of being pregnant so I am not sure if I am really feeling it or if I just want to be pregnant so bad that my mind tricks me into believing it. Some of my symptoms include:
1-5 dpo - ovulation cramps and creamy cm
6 dpo - mild cramps and pressure, creamy cm, and headache
7 dpo - cramps and pressure, creamy cm, heartburn but only for a minute, irritable, sensitive, sore nipples to the touch, nauseous shortly in the morning, wet feeling "down there" in the evening
8 dpo - cramps and pressure, creamy cm, irritable, sensitive, sore nipples to the touch, boobs starting to feel fuller, wet feeling "down there" in the evening exhausted by 8 pm
9 dpo - more cramps and pressure, creamy cm, irritable and sensitive, sore nipples to the touch, boobs feel fuller, wet feeling "down there" in the evening, slight back ache, randomly really hungry exhausted by 3 pm, eat random bowl of cereal right before bed... really out of the ordinary for me, woke up really early this morning
10 dpo - cramps and pressure, creamy cm, irritable and sensitive, sore nipples to the touch, boobs definitely fuller, wet feeling "down there" in the evening, increased back ache, randomly hungry, more frequent urination, exhausted by 1:30 pm, cramps that feel very close to AF cramps, woke up early this morning, BFN
11 dpo - Af type cramps, creamy cm, woke up really early again and also had a vivid dream about testing and it coming out pregnant, tested BFN and here I am now writing this

*I typically do not feel AF symptoms till the night before AF is due and it is due 15 dpo.
What do you think? Could I be pregnant?
Thanks All!
mbolia615
Friend

Re: Fingers Crossed

Postby SueMein » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi!

I am in the same boat than you. Also ttc #1 and second month trying.

What are you doing to track your ovulation? I use the "Ovagraph" app on my smartphone and it works well.

Nice to meet you. I'm Sue.
31 Yr old kiwi girl TTC #1 since Oct 2015. I highly recommend the book. "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", and the "Ovagraph" app.

BFP - 01-02-2016

SueMein
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mbolia615 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi Sue!
I wish you luck TTC baby #1! Unfortunately, this wasn't my month.... but fingers crossed for month #3.
mbolia615
Friend

Postby mbolia615 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Same for me. My fingers are crossed for this month though! Hoping we both get positives!
mbolia615
Friend

Postby mbolia615 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:34 pm

I am now 4 days late this month, but still getting a BFN. I think I might have ovulated later than usual this month from stress but I am not sure. Just playing the waiting game... hoping for a BFP instead of my period!
mbolia615
Friend

Postby 2016me » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:07 pm

Trust your instincts!!! I have and it turned out perfect for me.. it's amazing how accurate our instincts can be. Baby dust to everyone! !
2016me

Return to TTC Your First Baby